fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of One_more_year's message #17062487 « FS: Fujifilm X100V »

  

One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fuji X100V. Overall the camera is in excellent condition. A few marks on the lens cap. Everything functions as it should. Shutter count is 12,500

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V – 9/10 – Excellent Condition


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fuji X100V. Overall the camera is in excellent condition. A few marks on the lens cap. Everything functions as it should. Shutter count is 12,500

Price: $1400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V – 9/10 – Excellent Condition


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fujifilm X100V in excellent condition. I'd rate it a 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally. The only cosmetic wear is a few light marks on the original lens cap. The camera body, lens, LCD, and viewfinder are all clean and in excellent shape.

Included:

Fujifilm X100V
Original box
Instruction manual
Original lens cap

The camera has been well cared for and performs flawlessly. I'm only selling because I'm downsizing my kit.

Price: $1325
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V – 9/10 – Excellent Condition


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fujifilm X100V in excellent condition. I'd rate it a 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally. The only cosmetic wear is a few light marks on the original lens cap. The camera body, lens, LCD, and viewfinder are all clean and in excellent shape.

Included:

Fujifilm X100V
Original box
Instruction manual
Original lens cap

The camera has been well cared for and performs flawlessly. I'm only selling because I'm downsizing my kit.

Price: $1349.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100V – 9/10 – Excellent Condition – $1425


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fujifilm X100V in excellent condition. I'd rate it a 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally. The only cosmetic wear is a few light marks on the original lens cap. The camera body, lens, LCD, and viewfinder are all clean and in excellent shape.

Included:

Fujifilm X100V
Original box
Instruction manual
Original lens cap

The camera has been well cared for and performs flawlessly. I'm only selling because I'm downsizing my kit.

Price: $1395.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100v


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fujifilm X100V in excellent condition. I'd rate it a 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally. The only cosmetic wear is a few light marks on the original lens cap. The camera body, lens, LCD, and viewfinder are all clean and in excellent shape.

Included:

Fujifilm X100V
Original box
Instruction manual
Original lens cap

The camera has been well cared for and performs flawlessly. I'm only selling because I'm downsizing my kit.

Price: $1425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100v


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fujifilm X100v. Overall very clean body. A few marks on the lens cap. Includes original box.

Price: $1439.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X100v


Item 1: x100v

Selling my Fujifilm X100v. Overall very clean body. A few marks on the lens cap. Includes original box.

Price: $1449
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 27, 2026 at 11:20 AM





  Previous versions of One_more_year's message #17062487 « FS: Fujifilm X100V »