fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of rollsman4's message #17062132 « Sold: Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:REDUCED »

  

rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:REDUCED


Item 1: FS Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

SOLD: The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2400. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance SOLD

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1540.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 02, 2026 at 07:17 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:REDUCED


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2400. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1540.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 02, 2026 at 07:05 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:FINAL REDUCTION


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2400. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1540.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $2.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 02, 2026 at 07:04 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:FINAL REDUCTION


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2400. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1540.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $2.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 02, 2026 at 07:04 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:FINAL REDUCTION


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2400. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1540.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 01, 2026 at 08:04 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:FINAL REDUCTION


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2500. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1590.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 01, 2026 at 06:41 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:FINAL REDUCTION


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2500. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1590.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $2.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 28, 2026 at 08:07 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:FINAL REDUCTION


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2500. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1640.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 28, 2026 at 08:07 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New: REDUCED


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New :FINAL REDUCTION

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2500. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1640.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $2.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 28, 2026 at 08:00 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New : REDUCED

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2500. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1640.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance REDUCED



Price: $2.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 27, 2026 at 07:08 AM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2600. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. 523 Actuations
Asking 1690.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 26, 2026 at 05:20 PM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2600. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. Appr 195 Actuations
Asking 1690.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 26, 2026 at 03:51 PM
rollsman4
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New


Item 1: FS: Hasselblad X1D2 Body and 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, and Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New

I recently purchased the Camera and the Lens from this forum
I was going to do My wife's cousins wedding with it along with my Nikon D750
They decided they wanted very little and NOT many pictures of their wedding.
So, there is No need to have to use this and I will shoot with the Nikon D750

The Body is Like New. Comes with Body, 2 Hasselblad batteries , Hasselblad Dual Charger and Body cap and Box for the Body only.
Asking 2600. Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance

Also for sale is the Hasselblad XCD 75P Lens in Like New condition. Comes with lens shade, Both Caps and Filter and lens pouch. No box. Appr 195 Actuations
Asking 1690.00 Net to me. FREE Shipping and Insurance



Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 26, 2026 at 03:51 PM





  Previous versions of rollsman4's message #17062132 « Sold: Hasselblad XCD 75P lens Like New:REDUCED »