fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
Bruce Marriner
's message
#17061625
« FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT/M43 $200 »
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT/M43 $215
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $215
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$200 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$200
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Sep 09, 2026 at 08:43 AM
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $235
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $215
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$235 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$215.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Aug 25, 2026 at 04:53 PM
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $245
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $235
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$235 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$235.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jul 24, 2026 at 01:52 PM
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $245
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $255
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$245 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$245.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jul 23, 2026 at 03:15 PM
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT for Fuji X Mount $255
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$245 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$245.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jul 20, 2026 at 03:11 PM
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT for Fuji X Mount $255
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$255 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$255.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jul 20, 2026 at 03:09 PM
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT for Fuji X Mount $255
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$300 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$255.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jun 25, 2026 at 04:53 PM
Bruce Marriner
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT
Item 1:
Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT $275
Includes box, papers, small baggie, everything that came with it when I bought it.
Lens is in outstanding, like new, condition.
No dust or scratches in/on the lens that I can see.
$300 - includes shipping and paypal fees.
Price:
$275.00
Payment method:
PayPal
Item condition:
9+
Jun 25, 2026 at 04:53 PM
Previous versions of
Bruce Marriner
's message
#17061625
« FS: Laowa 10mm f2.0 C&D-Dreamer Zero-D MFT/M43 $200 »