fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of cookieyh's message #17061350 « Sold: Sony 14mm F1.8 GM (Mint), Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG II (LNIB) »

  

cookieyh
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 14mm F1.8 GM (Mint), Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG II (LNIB)


Item 1: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM

I'm downsizing my Sony gears as I've switched to fixed-lens cameras.


It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.




Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG II Art Lens (Sony E)

This is a catch and release (https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1940421/0#17023562). I really like this lens. It's razor-sharp and yields excellent contrast.

It's in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with everything from the original box and the receipt for the warranty. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II

It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box plus Sony/Zeiss protector filter. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 25, 2026 at 09:41 AM
cookieyh
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony lens for sales, 14GM, 35Arts II, 70-200 GM II (Mint or LNIB)


Item 1: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM

I'm downsizing my Sony gears as I've switched to fixed-lens cameras.


It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.










Price: $1099.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG II Art Lens (Sony E)

This is a catch and release (https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1940421/0#17023562). I really like this lens. It's razor-sharp and yields excellent contrast.

It's in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with everything from the original box and the receipt for the warranty. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.

Price: $985.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II

It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box plus Sony/Zeiss protector filter. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 25, 2026 at 09:41 AM
cookieyh
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony lens for sales, 14GM, 35Arts II, 70-200 GM II (Mint or LNIB)


Item 1: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM

I'm downsizing my Sony gears as I've switched to fixed-lens cameras.


It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.










Price: $1099.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG II Art Lens (Sony E)

This is a catch and release (https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1940421/0#17023562). I really like this lens. It's razor-sharp and yields excellent contrast.

It's in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with everything from the original box and the receipt for the warranty. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.

Price: $985.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II

It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box plus Sony/Zeiss protector filter. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.












Price: $2250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 25, 2026 at 09:41 AM
cookieyh
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony lens for sales, 14GM, 35Arts II, 70-200 GM II (Mint or LNIB)


Item 1: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM

I'm downsizing my Sony gears as I've switched to fixed-lens cameras.


It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.










Price: $1099.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG II Art Lens (Sony E)

This is a catch and release (https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1940421/0#17023562). I really like this lens. It's razor-sharp and yields excellent contrast.

It's in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with everything from the original box and the receipt for the warranty. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.

Price: $985.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II

It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box plus Sony/Zeiss protector filter. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.












Price: $2250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 25, 2026 at 09:41 AM
cookieyh
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony lens for sales, 14GM, 35Arts II, 70-200 GM II (Mint or LNIB)


Item 1: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM

I'm downsizing my Sony gears as I've switched to fixed-lens cameras.


It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.










Price: $1099.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG II Art Lens (Sony E)

This is a catch and release (https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1940421/0#17023562). I really like this lens. It's razor-sharp and yields excellent contrast.

It's in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with everything from the original box and the receipt for the warranty. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.

Price: $985.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens

It's in mint condition. Comes with everything from the original box plus Sony/Zeiss protector filter. Shipping to CONUS included. PP fees paid by the buyer.


Price: $2250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 25, 2026 at 09:41 AM





  Previous versions of cookieyh's message #17061350 « Sold: Sony 14mm F1.8 GM (Mint), Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG II (LNIB) »