fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of dseo0417's message #17060910 « Sold: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton Version 3 (III) VM with OEM hood »

  

dseo0417
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton Version 3 (III) VM


Item 1: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2

Mint condition. Also including the LH-8 hood that I purchased separately.

Price includes shipping and payment fees.

Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 15, 2026 at 09:10 PM
dseo0417
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton Version 3 (III) VM


Item 1: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2

Mint condition. Also including the LH-8 hood that I purchased separately.

Price includes shipping and payment fees.

Price: $575
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 24, 2026 at 01:18 PM
dseo0417
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton Version 3 (III) VM


Item 1: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2

Mint condition. Also including the LH-8 hood that I purchased separately.

Price includes shipping and payment fees.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 24, 2026 at 01:18 PM
dseo0417
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton Version 3 (III) VM


Item 1: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2

Mint condition. Also including the LH-8 hood that I purchased separately.

Price includes shipping but is net of payment fees.

Price: $600
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 24, 2026 at 01:18 PM
dseo0417
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton Version 3 (III) VM


Item 1: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2

Mint condition. Also including the LH-8 hood that I purchased separately.

Price includes shipping but is net of payment fees.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 24, 2026 at 01:18 PM





  Previous versions of dseo0417's message #17060910 « Sold: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton Version 3 (III) VM with OEM hood »