Previous versions of Dan Starr's message #17060581 « Sold: Olympus / OM 300f4 with box and all original contents...$1950 includes Shipping and PayPal fees »
FS: Olympus / OM 300f4 with box and all original contents...$2050 includes Shipping and PayPal fees
Item 1: Slightly older than 1 year Olympus / OM 300f4
I have had many of these and this one like the rest is super nice.
I have the box, the foot cover if you decide to remove the foot, both caps, the bag, and so on.
Price a little higher than recent sales here but time to move the used price up to match the higher original sales price of this lens now...it deserves it. . Price lowered from original...the 135 Plena calls and going to make the OM System be small lens only...or at least that is my current thinking.
You'll be receiving this quickly after payment and not paying taxes.
Feel free to PM me with comments or add them here if you desire.
Picts by end of tomorrow...Dan
I got two of these listings somehow but only one lens lol.
FS: Olympus / OM 300f4 with box and all original contents...$2050 includes Shipping and PayPal fees
Item 1: Slightly older than 1 year Olympus / OM 300f4
I have had many of these and this one like the rest is super nice.
I have the box, the foot cover if you decide to remove the foot, both caps, the bag, and so on.
Price a little higher than recent sales here but time to move the used price up to match the higher original sales price of this lens now...it deserves it.
You'll be receiving this quickly after payment and not paying taxes.
Feel free to PM me with comments or add them here if you desire.
Picts by end of tomorrow...Dan
I got two of these listings somehow but only one lens lol.
FS: Olympus 300f4 with box and all original contents...$2050 includes Shipping and PayPal fees
Item 1: Slightly older than 1 year Olympus / OM 300f4
I have had many of these and this one like the rest is super nice.
I have the box, the foot cover if you decide to remove the foot, both caps, the bag, and so on.
Price a little higher than recent sales here but time to move the used price up to match the higher original sales price of this lens now...it deserves it.
You'll be receiving this quickly after payment and not paying taxes.
Feel free to PM me with comments or add them here if you desire.
Picts by end of tomorrow...Dan
I got two of these listings somehow but only one lens lol.
FS: Olympus 300f4 with box and all original contents...$2100 includes Shipping and PayPal fees
Item 1: Slightly older than 1 year Olympus 300f4
I have had many of these and this one like the rest is super nice.
I have the box, the foot cover if you decide to remove the foot, both caps, the bag, and so on.
Price a little higher than recent sales here but time to move the used price up to match the higher original sales price of this lens now...it deserves it.
You'll be receiving this quickly after payment and not paying taxes.
Feel free to PM me with comments or add them here if you desire.
Picts by end of tomorrow...Dan
I got two of these listings somehow but only one lens lol.
Previous versions of Dan Starr's message #17060581 « Sold: Olympus / OM 300f4 with box and all original contents...$1950 includes Shipping and PayPal fees »