fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Previous versions of
dienliv
's message
#17060532
« Sold: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign »
dienliv
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign
Item 1:
Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag
Includes a couple dividers. All the zippers are in great condition. No rips or tears, but there is some wear from use.
Price includes shipping and PayPal regular. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Price:
$1
Payment method:
PayPal. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition:
8+
Aug 15, 2026 at 08:38 AM
dienliv
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign
Item 1:
Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag
Includes a couple dividers. All the zippers are in great condition. No rips or tears, but there is some wear from use.
Price includes shipping and PayPal regular. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Price:
$90
Payment method:
PayPal. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition:
8+
Jul 31, 2026 at 12:40 PM
dienliv
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign
Item 1:
Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag
Includes a couple dividers. All the zippers are in great condition. No rips or tears, but there is some wear from use.
Price includes shipping and PayPal regular. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Price:
$95
Payment method:
PayPal. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition:
8+
Jul 22, 2026 at 08:49 AM
dienliv
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign
Item 1:
Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag
Includes a couple dividers. All the zippers are in great condition. No rips or tears, but there is some wear from use.
Price includes shipping and PayPal regular. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Price:
$99
Payment method:
PayPal. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition:
8+
Jul 21, 2026 at 08:38 AM
dienliv
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign
Item 1:
Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag
Includes a couple dividers. All the zippers are in great condition. No rips or tears, but there is some wear from use.
Price includes shipping and PayPal regular. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Price:
$100
Payment method:
PayPal. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition:
8+
Jul 14, 2026 at 08:17 AM
dienliv
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
FS: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign
Item 1:
Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag
Includes a couple dividers. All the zippers are in great condition. No rips or tears, but there is some wear from use.
Price includes shipping and PayPal regular. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Price:
$105
Payment method:
PayPal. Discount 3% if paying by Zelle. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition:
8+
Jun 23, 2026 at 07:56 PM
Previous versions of
dienliv
's message
#17060532
« Sold: Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13L Shoulder Bag PeakDesign »