fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of dienliv's message #17060517 « Sold: Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S ROLANPRO Lens Coat Camouflage Rain Cover No.23 »

  

dienliv
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S ROLANPRO Lens Coat Camouflage Rain Cover No.23


Item 1: Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S ROLANPRO Lens Coat Camouflage Rain Cover No.23

Six piece lens coat, plus lens cap, and pouch. I put an arrow on a small stain, other than that it's in great shape.

Price: $1
Payment method: Payment by Zelle preferred. PayPal Regular +3%. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition: 8+




Jun 26, 2026 at 08:07 PM
dienliv
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S ROLANPRO Lens Coat Camouflage Rain Cover No.23


Item 1: Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S ROLANPRO Lens Coat Camouflage Rain Cover No.23

Six piece lens coat, plus lens cap, and pouch. I put an arrow on a small stain, other than that it's in great shape.

Price: $80.00
Payment method: Payment by Zelle preferred. PayPal Regular +3%. Unfortunately I can't take PP F&F.
Item condition: 8+




Jun 23, 2026 at 07:23 PM





  Previous versions of dienliv's message #17060517 « Sold: Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S ROLANPRO Lens Coat Camouflage Rain Cover No.23 »