fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of GenerationLossless's message #17060501 « Sold: Fujifilm X-T5 Body »

  

GenerationLossless
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fujifilm X-T5 Body


Item 1: Fujifilm X-T5

Selling my beloved X-T5 body! I’ve had it since launch and it has signs of love and actual use. 10k shutter count, phenomenal camera. Comes with box, front cap, strap, and charger!


Price: $1250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 23, 2026 at 06:44 PM
GenerationLossless
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fujifilm X-T5 Body


Item 1: Fujifilm X-T5

Selling my beloved X-T5 body! I’ve had it since launch and it has signs of love and actual use. 10k shutter count, phenomenal camera. Comes with box, front cap, strap, and charger!


Price: $1300
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 23, 2026 at 06:44 PM
GenerationLossless
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fujifilm X-T5 Body


Item 1: Fujifilm X-T5

Selling my beloved X-T5 body! I’ve had it since launch and it has signs of love and actual use. 10k shutter count, phenomenal camera. Comes with box and strap, but I’m missing the original USB-C charger.

Price: $1325
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 23, 2026 at 06:44 PM
GenerationLossless
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fujifilm X-T5 Body


Item 1: Fujifilm X-T5

Selling my beloved X-T5 body! I’ve had it since launch and it has signs of love and actual use. 10k shutter count, phenomenal camera. Comes with box and strap, but I’m missing the original USB-C charger.

Price: $1400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 23, 2026 at 06:44 PM





  Previous versions of GenerationLossless's message #17060501 « Sold: Fujifilm X-T5 Body »