fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of kidigital's message #17060423 « FS: Hasselblad XCD 75/3.4 and 28/4 Lenses »

  

kidigital
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad XCD 75/3.4 and 28/4 Lenses


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 75mm/f3.4 Lens

LNIB Hasselblad 75/3.4mm lens. Includes original box.

Great lens. Just moving back to the 90 for more portrait work. 2519 actuations.

$1650 and I'll cover shipping.



Price: $1650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: LNIB Hasselblad 28mm/4 Lens

LNIB Hasselblad 28mm/4 Lens. Includes original box.

Another 'best bang for the buck' XCD lens.

366 actuations.

$1350 and I'll cover shipping.

Price: $1350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 23, 2026 at 04:06 PM
kidigital
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad XCD 75/3.4 and 28/4 Lenses


Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 75mm/f3.4 Lens

LNIB Hasselblad 75/3.4mm lens. Includes original box.

Great lens. Just moving back to the 90 for more portrait work. 2519 actuations.

$1750 and I'll cover shipping.



Price: $1750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: LNIB Hasselblad 28mm/4 Lens

LNIB Hasselblad 28mm/4 Lens. Includes original box.

Another 'best bang for the buck' XCD lens.

366 actuations.

$1350 and I'll cover shipping.

Price: $1350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 23, 2026 at 04:06 PM





  Previous versions of kidigital's message #17060423 « FS: Hasselblad XCD 75/3.4 and 28/4 Lenses »