fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Ross Martin's message #17060386 « FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E »

  

Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E + Bonus

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. The lens is in beautiful 9+ condition with perfect glass, only a tiny rub mark shows on the rim near the hood mounting area, it truly is a mint copy as the photos show, and optically excellent.

Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:26 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E + Bonus

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. The lens is in beautiful 9+ condition with perfect glass, only a tiny rub mark shows on the rim near the hood mounting area, it truly is a mint copy as the photos show, and optically excellent.

Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:22 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:21 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:19 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:16 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:15 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:13 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PICS ADDED Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:10 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

*** PICS OF LENS ADDED AT END ***

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. comes in full Sigma retail package with USA paperwork, original sales receipt, front and rear caps, hood, case and strap, original lens foot, and as a bonus a nice Hejnar lens foot as well which is lower profile depth and longer. Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2026 at 08:10 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Withdrawn: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

* I will add pics of the lens tomorrow *

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case.Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 21, 2026 at 06:56 PM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

* I will add pics of the lens tomorrow *

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case.Here are a few images I’ve made with it. Price is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided. Please see my spotless feedback and buy with the highest confidence.

Price: $1975.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+




Jul 03, 2026 at 05:06 PM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 02, 2026 at 12:42 PM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2249.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 02, 2026 at 08:12 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 02, 2026 at 08:11 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3.2%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 01, 2026 at 10:01 PM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3.1%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 28, 2026 at 09:02 AM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E, one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3.5%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 23, 2026 at 02:55 PM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Putting out a feeler to check interest, as I’m considering letting go of my superb Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E to raise some needed cash, but really torn because it is one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3.5%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 23, 2026 at 02:55 PM
Ross Martin
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E


Item 1: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E

Putting out a feeler to check interest, as I’m considering letting go of my superb Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports for Sony E to raise some needed cash, but really torn because it is one of my favorite E-mount lenses of all time. Comes in Sigma retail box with caps, hood, case. I will add lens pics later but for now here are a few images I’ve made with it. New price at B&H is $3,299. Price of $2275 is NET to me, if you choose a fee method then add 3.5%. I will pay for UPS Ground and insurance with tracking number provided.

Price: $2275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 23, 2026 at 02:55 PM





  Previous versions of Ross Martin's message #17060386 « FS: Sigma 500mm f/5.6 DG DN OS Sports Sony E »