fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of One_more_year's message #17059920 « Sold: Fujifilm GFX 50r »

  

One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GFX 50r


Item 1: GFX 50r

Selling my Fujifilm GFX 50r. The camera is fully functional and in great shape. Comes with box, 1 original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries. Really nice range finder style shooting experience. One of the best sounding shutters too!

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 22, 2026 at 08:04 PM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GFX 50r


Item 1: GFX 50r

Selling my Fujifilm GFX 50r. I bought this from another member on here and I think I used it once. The camera is fully functional and in great shape. Comes with box, 1 original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries. Really nice range finder style shooting experience. One of the best sounding shutters too!

Price: $2194
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 22, 2026 at 08:04 PM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GFX 50r


Item 1: GFX 50r

Selling my Fujifilm GFX 50r. I bought this from another member on here and I think I used it once. The camera is fully functional and in great shape. Comes with box, 1 original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries. Really nice range finder style shooting experience. One of the best sounding shutters too!

Price: $2195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 22, 2026 at 08:04 PM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GFX 50R body


Item 1: GFX 50r

Selling my Fujifilm GFX 50r. I bought this from another member on here and I think I used it once. The camera is fully functional and in great shape. Comes with box, 1 original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries. Really nice range finder style shooting experience. One of the best sounding shutters too!

Price: $2239.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 22, 2026 at 08:04 PM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm GFX 50R body


Item 1: GF 50r

Selling my Fujifilm GFX 50r. I bought this from another member on here and I think I used it once. The camera is fully functional and in great shape. Comes with box, 1 original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries. Really nice range finder style shooting experience. One of the best sounding shutters too!

Price: $2249
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 22, 2026 at 08:04 PM
One_more_year
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji GF 50r


Item 1: GF 50r

Selling my Fujifilm GFX 50r. I bought this from another member on here and I think I used it once. The camera is fully functional and in great shape. Comes with box, 1 original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries. Really nice range finder style shooting experience. One of the best sounding shutters too!

Price: $2250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 22, 2026 at 08:04 PM





  Previous versions of One_more_year's message #17059920 « Sold: Fujifilm GFX 50r »