fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Spydrmnky29's message #17059769 « Withdrawn: ONLY CHANCE Leica Q3 28 w/ Full Brass Kit »

  

Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ Accessories, LAST CALL BEFORE SEPERATION


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Brass/Black Accessories

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

This is the only day this listing will be present (8-10). Listing will be removed and sold elsewhere after today. Listing was posted, seperated, and still no luck selling when I see Q3s with no accessories go for the same amount. Get it while its here!

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑


Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5350.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 27, 2026 at 10:03 AM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

LAST FEW HOURS TO GET THIS AS ONE BIG BUDLE! Separating Brass Accessories in 4 hours!


Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5350.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 26, 2026 at 08:58 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5350.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5350
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 23, 2026 at 10:16 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5400.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 22, 2026 at 09:20 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5450.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 22, 2026 at 07:04 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5450.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 01:41 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5550 no less. Will take new photos of camera today and post them.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 11:25 AM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang.

Everything offered in the sale:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5550 no less. Will take new photos of camera today and post them.

Please ask me any questions you'd want to know regarding the camera!

Price: $5550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 11:24 AM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 w/ $800+ in Accessories!


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do a straight across trade for a Black Leica M11 and maybe some accessories if possible (I can add some cash if necessary).

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5550 no less. Will take new photos of camera today and post them.

Price: $5550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 11:23 AM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 with Accessories

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do a straight across trade for a Black Leica M11 and maybe some accessories if possible (I can add some cash if necessary).

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3 ($210)
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3 ($65)
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3 ($80)
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3 ($45)
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip ($50)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro ($130)
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case ($60)
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed, $20)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed, $30)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate ($110)
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate, $65)

All accessories alone are: $865. Q3 go for $5100, or a new total of $5965 with accessories. I'm selling it for $5550 no less. Will take new photos of camera today and post them.

Price: $5550
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 17, 2026 at 06:16 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do cash for now as I think I am going back to Nikon until we sell our van, then ill get an M11.

Would prefer to do Paypal F&F.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes. Ask me anything!

Price: $5600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 13, 2026 at 08:09 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do cash for now as I think I am going back to Nikon until we sell our van, then ill get an M11.

Would prefer to do Paypal F&F.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes. Ask me anything!

Price: $5650
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 10, 2026 at 05:54 AM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do cash for now as I think I am going back to Nikon until we sell our van, then ill get an M11.

Would prefer to do Paypal F&F.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes. Ask me anything!

Price: $5700
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 08, 2026 at 10:22 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup for Leica M11 Black


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do cash for now as I think I am going back to Nikon until we sell our van, then ill get an M11.

Would prefer to do Paypal F&F.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes. Ask me anything!

Price: $5800
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 01, 2026 at 09:33 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup for Leica M11 Black


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do a straight across trade for a Black Leica M11 and maybe some accessories if possible (I can add some cash if necessary).

Trying to meet locally in Washington State, but willing to ship. Would prefer to do Paypal G&S so I can spend the extra money on insured shipping.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes. Would trade for an M11 or sell, whichever came first.

Price: $5900
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 22, 2026 at 03:54 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup for Leica M11 Black


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do a straight across trade for a Black Leica M11 and maybe some accessories if possible (I can add some cash if necessary).

Trying to meet locally in Washington State for the first week or so. Images to come very soon.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes. Would be willing to sell if the right offer came around.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 22, 2026 at 03:54 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup for Leica M11 Black


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do a straight across trade for a Black Leica M11 and maybe some accessories if possible.

Trying to meet locally in Washington State for the first week or so. Images to come very soon.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box and Paperwork
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Q3 Battery
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Eye Piece Glass Protector (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes. Would be willing to sell if the right offer came around.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 22, 2026 at 03:54 PM
Spydrmnky29
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica Q3 28 Brass Setup for Leica M11 Black


Item 1: Leica Q3 28 (P and Brass Set)

Hello,

I recently got a Leica Q3 28mm and fully decked it out. I got a Brass Top Plate to make it look like a Leica Q3P (if it existed), got Leica official brass accessories, skin, the whole shebang. I'm looking to do a straight across trade for a Black Leica M11 and maybe some accessories if possible.

Trying to meet locally in Washington State for the first week or so. Images to come very soon.

Everything offered in the trade:
-Original Leica Q3 Box
-Leica Q3 28mm
-Leica Brass Thumb Grip for Q3
-Leica Brass Lens Cap for Q3
-Leica Brass Soft Shutter for Q3
-JJC Brass Lens Hood for Leica Q3
-Original Black Lens Cap and Lens Hood for Q3
-Black Brass Q3 Thumb Grip (not Leica)
-Brand New Leica Q3 Magflip Hood from Polar Pro
-Black Leica Q3 Leather Case
-Screen Protector for Leica Q3 (installed)
-Brass Leica Q3, P Engraving Top Plate
-Black AlphaGrvd Skin (applied and on top of P engraving plate)

I absolutely love how I've made this camera look, and plan to do the same with the M11 if the time comes.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 22, 2026 at 03:54 PM





  Previous versions of Spydrmnky29's message #17059769 « Withdrawn: ONLY CHANCE Leica Q3 28 w/ Full Brass Kit »