Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
SOLD FOR $2,100
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like-new condition, complete in the original box with all accessories.
Purchased new from Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to the buyer on request. Barely used — 1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata.
Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on the front or rear elements.
Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
I bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I came back early and the gear barely got used, so I'm selling the whole kit.
Price: $2,195. Includes free insured shipping (CONUS) and I cover the PayPal fee — the price you see is the price you pay.
Payment: PayPal Goods & Services only. I'm new to FM with no feedback yet, so G&S is how I keep this safe for you: you're fully covered by PayPal buyer protection, and I'm glad to send the original Adorama receipt so you know exactly what you're getting. I send a PayPal invoice; once it clears I buy the label and ship within 1 business day. Invoice, payment, insurance, and tracking all run through PayPal to protect us both.
US model. Single owner. No trades, no international shipping.
Selling the rest of the kit too — check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body (with battery grip + extras, $2,450) and the 14mm f/1.8 GM + night filter ($1,100). Also available: Fuji X-T4 kit, brand-new DJI RS4 Combo ($450), and a Viltrox 4K monitor.
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like-new condition, complete in the original box with all accessories.
Purchased new from Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to the buyer on request. Barely used — 1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata.
Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on the front or rear elements.
Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
I bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I came back early and the gear barely got used, so I'm selling the whole kit.
Price: $2,195. Includes free insured shipping (CONUS) and I cover the PayPal fee — the price you see is the price you pay.
Payment: PayPal Goods & Services only. I'm new to FM with no feedback yet, so G&S is how I keep this safe for you: you're fully covered by PayPal buyer protection, and I'm glad to send the original Adorama receipt so you know exactly what you're getting. I send a PayPal invoice; once it clears I buy the label and ship within 1 business day. Invoice, payment, insurance, and tracking all run through PayPal to protect us both.
US model. Single owner. No trades, no international shipping.
Selling the rest of the kit too — check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body (with battery grip + extras, $2,450) and the 14mm f/1.8 GM + night filter ($1,100). Also available: Fuji X-T4 kit, brand-new DJI RS4 Combo ($450), and a Viltrox 4K monitor.
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like-new condition, complete in the original box with all accessories.
Purchased new from Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to the buyer on request. Barely used — 1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata.
Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on the front or rear elements.
Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
I bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I came back early and the gear barely got used, so I'm selling the whole kit.
Price: $2,230. Includes free insured shipping (CONUS) and I cover the PayPal fee — the price you see is the price you pay.
Payment: PayPal Goods & Services only. I'm new to FM with no feedback yet, so G&S is how I keep this safe for you: you're fully covered by PayPal buyer protection, and I'm glad to send the original Adorama receipt so you know exactly what you're getting. I send a PayPal invoice; once it clears I buy the label and ship within 1 business day. Invoice, payment, insurance, and tracking all run through PayPal to protect us both.
US model. Single owner. No trades, no international shipping.
Selling the rest of the kit too — check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body (with battery grip + extras, $2,450) and the 14mm f/1.8 GM + night filter ($1,100). Also available: Fuji X-T4 kit, brand-new DJI RS4 Combo ($450), and a Viltrox 4K monitor.
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II [Like New, Box + All Accessories]
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like-new condition, complete in the original box with all accessories.
Purchased new from Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to the buyer on request. Barely used — 1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata.
Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on the front or rear elements.
Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
I bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I came back early and the gear barely got used, so I'm selling the whole kit.
Price: $2,250. Includes free insured shipping (CONUS) and I cover the PayPal fee — the price you see is the price you pay.
Payment: PayPal Goods & Services only. I'm new to FM with no feedback yet, so G&S is how I keep this safe for you: you're fully covered by PayPal buyer protection, and I'm glad to send the original Adorama receipt so you know exactly what you're getting. I send a PayPal invoice; once it clears I buy the label and ship within 1 business day. Invoice, payment, insurance, and tracking all run through PayPal to protect us both.
US model. Single owner. No trades, no international shipping.
Selling the rest of the kit too — check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body (with battery grip + extras, $2,450) and the 14mm f/1.8 GM + night filter ($1,100). Also available: Fuji X-T4 kit, brand-new DJI RS4 Combo ($450), and a Viltrox 4K monitor.
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II [Like New, Box + All Accessories]
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like-new condition, complete in the original box with all accessories.
Purchased new from Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to the buyer on request. Barely used — 1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata.
Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on the front or rear elements.
Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
I bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I came back early and the gear barely got used, so I'm selling the whole kit.
Price: $2,250. Includes free insured shipping (CONUS) and I cover the PayPal fee — the price you see is the price you pay.
Payment: PayPal Goods & Services only. I'm new to FM with no feedback yet, so G&S is how I keep this safe for you: you're fully covered by PayPal buyer protection, and I'm glad to send the original Adorama receipt so you know exactly what you're getting. I send a PayPal invoice; once it clears I buy the label and ship within 1 business day. Invoice, payment, insurance, and tracking all run through PayPal to protect us both.
US model. Single owner. No trades, no international shipping.
Selling the rest of the kit too — check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body (with battery grip + extras, $2,450) and the 14mm f/1.8 GM + night filter ($1,100). Also available: Fuji X-T4 kit, brand-new DJI RS4 Combo ($450), and a Viltrox 4K monitor.
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II [Like New, Box + All Accessories]
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like new condition, in the box with all accessories.
-Purchased new on Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to buyer on request. Barely used it (1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata).
-Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on front or rear elements.
-Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
-Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
-Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Single owner. US model. Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
Price: $2,250.
Payment: PayPal G&S only. I send invoice, once paid, then I buy the shipping label and send. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment. Shipping and invoice are connected through PayPal to protect us both. It is the best way possible since I have no feedback here yet, so it costs a small amount.
No trades.
Bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I returned early for health and family reasons and the gear barely got used. Now I need to sell it all because I have too much money tied up in equipment I am not using.
Check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body, Sony 14mm GM. I also have a brand new Sony battery grip and 2 extra batteries available. A Fuji XT-4 kit. DJI RS4 gimbal (brand new).
Buying multiple items? PM me for a bundle discount.
I am new to FM so bear with me. Thanks for looking!
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II [Like New, Box + All Accessories]
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like new condition, in the box with all accessories.
-Purchased new on Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to buyer on request. Barely used it (1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata).
-Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on front or rear elements.
-Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
-Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
-Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Single owner. US model. Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
Price: $2,299. Price is firm.
Payment: PayPal G&S only. I send invoice, once paid, then I buy the shipping label and send. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment. Shipping and invoice are connected through PayPal to protect us both. It is the best way possible, so it costs a small amount.
No trades.
Bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I returned early for health and family reasons and the gear barely got used. Now I need to sell it all because I have too much money tied up in equipment I am not using.
Check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body, Sony 14mm GM. I also have a brand new Sony battery grip and 2 extra batteries available. A Fuji XT-4 kit. DJI RS4 gimbal (brand new).
Buying multiple items? PM me for a bundle discount.
I am new to FM so bear with me. Thanks for looking!
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II [Like New, Box + All Accessories]
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like new condition, in the box with all accessories.
-Purchased new on Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to buyer on request. Barely used it (1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata).
-Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on front or rear elements.
-Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
-Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
-Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Single owner. US model. Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
Price: $2,350 net to me. Price is firm. I pay the shipping and insurance so I ask you to pay the Paypal fee.
Payment: PayPal G&S only. I send invoice, once paid, then I buy the shipping label and send. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment. Shipping and invoice are connected through PayPal to protect us both. It is the best way possible, so it costs a small amount.
No trades.
Bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I returned early for health and family reasons and the gear barely got used. Now I need to sell it all because I have too much money tied up in equipment I am not using.
Check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body, Sony 14mm GM. I also have a brand new Sony battery grip and 2 extra batteries available. A Fuji XT-4 kit. DJI RS4 gimbal (brand new).
Buying multiple items? PM me for a bundle discount.
I am new to FM so bear with me. Thanks for looking!
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II — Like New, Box + All Accessories
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like new condition, in the box with all accessories.
-Purchased new on Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to buyer on request. Barely used it (1,190 shots per Lightroom metadata).
-Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on front or rear elements.
-Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
-Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Single owner. US model. Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
This lens sells new for approximately $2,798 + tax. No sales tax on a private sale.
Price: $2,350 net to me. Free shipping included (CONUS).
Payment: PayPal G&S only (buyer covers fees).
No trades, no international shipping. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment.
Bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I returned early and the gear barely got used. Now I need to sell it all because I have too much money tied up in equipment I am not using.
Check my other listings for the A7RV body, 14mm GM, and 24-70mm GM II. I also have a brand new battery grip and extra batteries available.
Buying multiple items? PM me for a bundle discount.
I am new to FM so bear with me. Thanks for looking!
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II — Like New, Box + All Accessories
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like new condition, in the box with all accessories.
-Purchased new on Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to buyer on request. Barely used it.
-Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on front or rear elements.
-Autofocus and OSS both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks brand new.
-Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch). Everything that came in the box is included.
Single owner. US model. Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
This lens sells new for approximately $2,798 + tax. No sales tax on a private sale.
Price: $2,350 net to me. Free shipping included (CONUS).
Payment: PayPal G&S only (buyer covers fees).
No trades, no international shipping. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment.
Bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I returned early and the gear barely got used. Now I need to sell it all because I have too much money tied up in equipment I am not using.
Check my other listings for the A7RV body, 14mm GM, and 24-70mm GM II. I also have a brand new battery grip and extra batteries available.
Buying multiple items? PM me for a bundle discount.
I am new to FM so bear with me. Thanks for looking!
FS: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II — Like New, Box + All Accessories
Item 1: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
For sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) in like new condition.
Purchased new approximately one year ago and barely used.
Glass: flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on front or rear elements.
Autofocus and OSS: both perform perfectly. Fast, smooth, and silent.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom and focus rings are smooth and tight. Looks new.
Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, lens case/pouch — everything that came in the box).
US model. Single owner. Non-smoker, pet-free home.
Price: $2,350 net to me. Buyer pays shipping.
Payment: PayPal G&S only (buyer covers fees).
No trades, no international shipping. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment.
Selling my entire Sony GM kit because I barely used it and need to raise money to buy an SUV — check my other listings for the A7RV body, 14mm, and 24-70mm. Buying multiple items? PM me for a bundle discount.