fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of pixelpreaching's message #17054232 « FS: Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Nikon F mount »

  

pixelpreaching
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Nikon F mount


Item 1: Sigma 8-16

Excellent condition Sigma 8-16mm DC HSM for Nikon APS-C F Mount

Will send photos to interested buyers, but I'd rate it 9.5/10 cosmetically, 10/10 mechanically, and 9.5/10 optically. Only some very very minor internal dust, to be expected.

Comes with the original lens cap to cover the bulbous front element. I added a rubber lens cap over it to keep that cap from popping off so easily (it's removable if you want).

$10 shipping in USA

Price: $100
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 11, 2026 at 07:28 PM
pixelpreaching
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Nikon F mount


Item 1: Sigma 8-16

Excellent condition Sigma 8-16mm DC HSM for Nikon APS-C F Mount

Will send photos to interested buyers, but I'd rate it 9.5/10 cosmetically, 10/10 mechanically, and 9.5/10 optically. Only some very very minor internal dust, to be expected.

Comes with the original lens cap to cover the bulbous front element. I added a rubber lens cap over it to keep that cap from popping off so easily (it's removable if you want).

Free shipping in USA

Price: $110
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 11, 2026 at 07:28 PM
pixelpreaching
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Nikon F mount


Item 1: Sigma 8-16

Excellent condition Sigma 8-16mm DC HSM for Nikon APS-C F Mount

Will send photos to interested buyers, but I'd rate it 9.5/10 cosmetically, 10/10 mechanically, and 9.5/10 optically. Only some very very minor internal dust, to be expected.

Comes with the original lens cap to cover the bulbous front element. I added a rubber lens cap over it to keep that cap from popping off so easily (it's removable if you want).

Free shipping in USA

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 11, 2026 at 07:28 PM





  Previous versions of pixelpreaching's message #17054232 « FS: Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Nikon F mount »