fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Stamm50's message #17051646 « FS: Sony A9ii »

  

Stamm50
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9ii


Item 1: Sony A9ii

Item condition is an 8. Some wear in the usual places. Shutter count is 18,346. Clean sensor. Comes with original strap, Sony battery and extra after market battery. Can send or post pictures upon request.
1650 net to me, I’ll cover shipping and insurance but not PP fees. Negotiable if interested in the A9ii I also have listed.
Thanks for looking

Price: $1650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Aug 30, 2026 at 06:24 PM
Stamm50
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9ii


Item 1: Sony A9ii

Item condition is an 8. Some wear in the usual places. Shutter count is 18,346. Clean sensor. Comes with original strap, Sony battery and extra after market battery. Can send or post pictures upon request.
1800 net to me, I’ll cover shipping and insurance but not PP fees. Negotiable if interested in the A9ii I also have listed.
Thanks for looking

Price: $1800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 07, 2026 at 10:34 AM
Stamm50
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A9ii


Item 1: Sony A9ii

Item condition is an 8. Some wear in the usual places. Shutter count is 18,346. Clean sensor. Comes with original strap, Sony battery and extra after market battery. Can send or post pictures upon request.
1800 net to me, I’ll cover shipping and insurance but not PP fees.
Thanks for looking

Price: $1800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 07, 2026 at 10:34 AM





  Previous versions of Stamm50's message #17051646 « FS: Sony A9ii »