The lens,FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4, is in excellent condition and comes with the original caps and case (no box). There are no cosmetic or functional issues or concerns. It’s a great lens. Asking $2,000.
I will cover standard UPS Ground shipping within the continental U.S., while the buyer is responsible for PayPal fees.
The lens,FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4, is in excellent condition and comes with the original caps and case (no box). There are no cosmetic or functional issues or concerns. It’s a great lens. Asking $2350 OBO.
I will cover standard UPS Ground shipping within the continental U.S., while the buyer is responsible for PayPal fees.
FS: For Sale - FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
Item 1: FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
The lens,FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4, is in excellent condition and comes with the original caps and case (no box). There are no cosmetic or functional issues or concerns. It’s a great lens.
I will cover standard UPS Ground shipping within the continental U.S., while the buyer is responsible for PayPal fees.
The lens,FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4, is in excellent condition and comes with the original caps and case (no box). There are no cosmetic or functional issues or concerns. It’s a great lens.
I will cover standard UPS Ground shipping within the continental U.S., while the buyer is responsible for PayPal fees.
The lens,FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4, is in excellent condition and comes with the original caps and case (no box). There are no cosmetic or functional issues or concerns. It’s a great lens.
I will cover standard UPS Ground shipping within the continental U.S., while the buyer is responsible for PayPal fees.