fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Emerphoto's message #17044071 « Withdrawn: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint! »

  

Emerphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!


Item 1: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!

Was removed as I wasn't sure I wanted to sell. Just bought an M10, so it's back up. Selling my near mint Leica Q2 with a few extras. Comes complete with everything as new (including outer cardboard box not listed). Extras included in sale: Q2 hand grip, Leica OEM Screen protector, B&W Clear filter. The camera could pass for new if not for a tiny flea bite of a mark ( circled in one pic). I have barely used this camera as I also have an SL3 and an M10M and now and M10. This is a great camera in top shape for a great price. Can meet up in the Northern NJ area.

Price: $3700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 08:28 AM
Emerphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!


Item 1: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!

Was removed as I wasn't sure I wanted to sell. Just bought an M10, so it's back up. Selling my near mint Leica Q2 with a few extras. Comes complete with everything as new (including outer cardboard box not listed). Extras included in sale: Q2 hand grip, Leica OEM Screen protector, B&W Clear filter. The camera could pass for new if not for a tiny flea bite of a mark ( circled in one pic). I have barely used this camera as I also have an SL3 and an M10. This is a great camera in top shape for a great price. Can meet up in the Northern NJ area.

Price: $3700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 08:23 AM
Emerphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!


Item 1: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!

Selling my near mint Leica Q2 with a few extras. Comes complete with everything as new (including outer cardboard box not listed). Extras included in sale: Q2 hand grip, Leica OEM Screen protector, B&W Clear filter. The camera could pass for new if not for a tiny flea bite of a mark ( circled in one pic). I have barely used this camera as I also have an SL3 and an M10. This is a great camera in top shape for a great price. Can meet up in the Northern NJ area.

Price: $3650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 08:19 AM
Emerphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Withdrawn: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!


Item 1: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!

Selling my near mint Leica Q2 with a few extras. Comes complete with everything as new (including outer cardboard box not listed). Extras included in sale: Q2 hand grip, Leica OEM Screen protector, B&W Clear filter. The camera could pass for new if not for a tiny flea bite of a mark ( circled in one pic). I have barely used this camera as I also have an SL3 and an M10. This is a great camera in top shape for a great price. Can meet up in the Northern NJ area.

Price: $3650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 06, 2026 at 08:18 AM
Emerphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!


Item 1: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!

Selling my near mint Leica Q2 with a few extras. Comes complete with everything as new (including outer cardboard box not listed). Extras included in sale: Q2 hand grip, Leica OEM Screen protector, B&W Clear filter. The camera could pass for new if not for a tiny flea bite of a mark ( circled in one pic). I have barely used this camera as I also have an SL3 and an M10. This is a great camera in top shape for a great price. Can meet up in the Northern NJ area.

Price: $3700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 24, 2026 at 10:46 AM
Emerphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!


Item 1: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!

Selling my near mint Leica Q2 with a few extras. Comes complete with everything as new (including outer cardboard box not listed). Extras included in sale: Q2 hand grip, Leica OEM Screen protector, B&W Clear filter. The camera could pass for new if not for a tiny flea bite of a mark ( circled in one pic). I have barely used this camera as I also have an SL3 and an M10. This is a great camera in top shape for a great price. Can meet up in the Northern NJ area.

Price: $3700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 24, 2026 at 10:46 AM
Emerphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!


Item 1: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint!

Selling my near mint Leica Q2 with a few extras. Comes complete with everything as new (including outer cardboard box not listed). Extras included in sale: Q2 hand grip, Leica OEM Screen protector, B&W Clear filter. The camera could pass for new if not for a tiny flea bite of a mark ( circled in one pic). I have barely used this camera as I also have an SL3 and an M10. This is a great camera in top shape for a great price. Can meet up in the Northern NJ area.

Price: $3600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 24, 2026 at 10:46 AM





  Previous versions of Emerphoto's message #17044071 « Withdrawn: Leica Q2 w box & papers and extras. Near Mint! »