fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of aboudd's message #17039129 « Sold: Fuji XF 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $559 »

  

aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XF 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $559 • LAST DAY 6/13!


Item 1: Fuji XF 90mm F2 • Final Price $569

I haven't used this lens since my trip to New Zealand last year and as I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, it makes sense for this lens to have a home where it will be used. Fantastic sharpness and color rendering, this is one of Fuji's finest lenses. In near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, papers, caps and hood.

Price: $559.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8 - SOLD

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




Jun 14, 2026 at 08:44 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XF 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $559 • LAST DAY 6/13!


Item 1: Fuji XF 90mm F2 • Final Price $569 • LAST DAY 6/13!

I haven't used this lens since my trip to New Zealand last year and as I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, it makes sense for this lens to have a home where it will be used. Fantastic sharpness and color rendering, this is one of Fuji's finest lenses. In near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, papers, caps and hood. Add $12 for 62mm UV filter.


Price: $559.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8 - SOLD

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji XF 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $569


Item 1: Fuji XF 90mm F2 • Final Price $569 • LAST DAY 6/13!

I haven't used this lens since my trip to New Zealand last year and as I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, it makes sense for this lens to have a home where it will be used. Fantastic sharpness and color rendering, this is one of Fuji's finest lenses. In near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, papers, caps and hood. Add $12 for 62mm UV filter.


Price: $559.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8 - SOLD

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $569


Item 1: Fuji XF 90mm F2 • Final Price $569

I haven't used this lens since my trip to New Zealand last year and as I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, it makes sense for this lens to have a home where it will be used. Fantastic sharpness and color rendering, this is one of Fuji's finest lenses. In near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, papers, caps and hood. Add $12 for 62mm UV filter.


Price: $569.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $579


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2 • Final Price $569

I haven't used this lens since my trip to New Zealand last year and as I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, it makes sense for this lens to have a home where it will be used. Fantastic sharpness and color rendering, this is one of Fuji's finest lenses. In near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, papers, caps and hood. Add $12 for 62mm UV filter.


Price: $569.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $579


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2 • Final Price $579

I haven't used this lens since my trip to New Zealand last year and as I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, it makes sense for this lens to have a home where it will be used. Fantastic sharpness and color rendering, this is one of Fuji's finest lenses. In near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.


Price: $579.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood.


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2 • Final Price $579

I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, so I would like to sell off a couple of lenses.
This 90MM is in near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.


Price: $579.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood.


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2

I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, so I would like to sell off a couple of lenses.
This 90MM is in near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.


Price: $590.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 14mm 2.8, Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2

I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, so I would like to sell off a couple of lenses.
This 90MM is in near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.


Price: $590.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 14mm 2.8, Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2

I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, so I would like to sell off a couple of lenses.
This 90MM is in near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.


Price: $590.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 14mm 2.8, Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2

I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, so I would like to sell off a couple of lenses.
This 90MM is in near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.


Price: $590.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 10




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 14mm 2.8, Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2

I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, so I would like to sell off a couple of lenses.
This 90MM is in near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.
Photos to come on this one.

Price: $590.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 10




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM
aboudd
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 14mm 2.8, Fuji 90mm 2.0 - Excellent


Item 1: Fuji 90mm F2

I'm going back to full frame and keeping an XE-5 with a Sigma zoom for casual walkabout, so I would like to sell off a couple of lenses.
This 90MM is in near pristine condition, no issues at all. Complete with box, caps and hood.
Photos to come on this one.

Price: $590.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 14mm 2.8

As above, with box, caps, hood box.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: no-fee payments only
Item condition: 10




May 15, 2026 at 11:21 AM





  Previous versions of aboudd's message #17039129 « Sold: Fuji XF 90mm 2.0 - Excellent, Box, caps, hood. Final Price $559 »