bherman Online Upload & Sell: On
|
FS: Rolleiflex 3.5F 12/24 WhiteFace Xenotar Ser: 285xxxx 98.5% MINT | |
Item 1: FS: Rolleiflex 3.5F 12/24 WhiteFace Xenotar Ser: 285xxxx 98.5% MINT
I have for sale a gorgeous Rolleiflex 3.5F WhiteFace Xenotar Ser: 2854138 98.5% MINT!
Full stop, this is the nicest Rolleiflex that I have ever owned, and I’ve owned probably 100 collectible Rolleiflex TLRs. I bought it from a Japanese gentleman, who sent it in for a CLA not too long ago. The camera is easily in 98.5% MINT+ condition. This is pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime find!
This six-element Xenotar lens is reportedly sharper than the Planar, which is ideal for landscapes and street photography.
• No marks or scratches that I can see, (and I am very picky)
• The Shutter Speeds are accurate (even the slow speeds)
• The meter works and is accurate to 1/2-1 stop when tested under different lighting
conditions with my Gossen Digital Meter
• Self-Timer works
• Lenses are absolutely pristine – I can’t even detect any dust (they sparkle and have a great coating)
• Focus is accurate
• Meter cover has no scratches or cracks
• Film Advance is very smooth
Now, let’s talk about what is included
• Rollei Caps (original)
• Olesin BrightScreen Grid and Microprism (new)
• Rollei Cable Release
• Original Rollei Caps
• Incident light meter cell diffuser
I also have these *optional* accessories available for the buyer of the camera:
• Rollei Pocket Guides – (2) Parker $75.00, mint
• Rollei Cable Release $15.00
• Rollei, Bay II, Rolleinar 2 w/case 95% MINT $150.00
• Rollei, Bay II, Rolleinar 1 w/case, 95% MINT $150.00
• Rollei UV filter, w/case and box $90.00
• Rolleiflex Bay II Metal Shade, 95% MINT $150.00
• Rolleiflex Bay II Rubber Shade $75.00
• **SOLD**Rollei plastic light meter cover New Old Stock $125.00
• Rolleiflex filters, yellow, red, all mint w/cases, $200.00
• **SOLD**Rollei 90 Degree Prism, Box, Case, Mint, (zero separation) $450.00
• Rollei Waist Level Finder for "F" New Old Stock $395.00
Pretty much the nicest Rolleiflex 3.5F WhiteFace Xenotar around, (unless you get one from a museum), ready to shoot!
**I have two configurations listed here on FM. One is a base kit consisting of the camera, caps, Olesin screen, cable release, a rubber hood, (as listed here) and a deluxe kit with all of the listed accessories and hundreds of dollars worth of film**
*Purchase by Friday, 5/22, and I will include a mint Rollei UV filter w/case and a mint, Rollei Rubber Lens Hood ($200.00 value) or either a Rolleinar 1 or Rolleinar 2 close up lens - That's the filter and rubber hood or one Rolleinar - your choice*
Asking: $2500.00 net to me, shipped within the USA for the base kit (Camera, caps, cable release, waist level finder and Olesin Screen - installed)
Price: $2500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10
|