fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jmccas's message #17035302 « Sold: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 - Nikon Z Mount »

  

Jmccas
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 - Nikon Z Mount


Item 1: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 - Nikon Z Mount

Selling my Voigtlander 40mm 1.2. Excellent condition, box and original paperwork.

Buyer pays PP fees, I’ll cover shipping.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 10, 2026 at 11:00 AM
Jmccas
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2


Item 1: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2

Selling my Voigtlander 40mm 1.2. Excellent condition, box and original paperwork.

Buyer pays PP fees, I’ll cover shipping.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 09, 2026 at 08:50 PM
Jmccas
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2


Item 1: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2

Selling my Voigtlander 40mm 1.2. Excellent condition, box and original paperwork.

Buyer pays PP fees, I’ll cover shipping.

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 09, 2026 at 08:50 PM





  Previous versions of Jmccas's message #17035302 « Sold: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 - Nikon Z Mount »