fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of mindlessbuttonmasher's message #17023578 « Sold: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT »

  

mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**


--FINAL PRICE REDUCTION--

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $334.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 12, 2026 at 07:51 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**


--FINAL PRICE REDUCTION--

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $344.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 12, 2026 at 09:49 AM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**


--FINAL PRICE REDUCTION--

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 11, 2026 at 11:22 AM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**


--FINAL PRICE REDUCTION--

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 11, 2026 at 11:21 AM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**


This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 10, 2026 at 09:03 AM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**


This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 09, 2026 at 06:00 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**


This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 09, 2026 at 11:02 AM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from an Authorized US Olympus/OM System Dealer. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 08, 2026 at 10:55 AM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from an Authorized US Olympus/OM System Dealer. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 07, 2026 at 10:21 AM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from an Authorized US Olympus/OM System Dealer. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $324.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 05, 2026 at 09:49 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from an Authorized US Olympus/OM System Dealer. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap


**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $329.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 05, 2026 at 09:47 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




May 05, 2026 at 07:56 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $339.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $344.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $329.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: MINT - Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for less than the price that I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in brand new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want the lens, ad expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $339.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for the price I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want it, it expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.


--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $339.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for the price I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer, but I've added a free lens hood in new condition--a $32 value. This is the final price reduction. If you want it, it expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.


--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $344.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

**Ad Expires May 18th**

This lens is in Like New Condition. Selling for the price I paid for it from a US Olympus/OM System Dealer. This is the final price reduction. If you want it, it expires May 18th. Thank you.


The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.


--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $344.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus 12mm f/2 with Free Lens Hood (black)

The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $344.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)

An Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Like New Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's in Like New condition in accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $344.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)

An Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $344.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)

An Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $345.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)

An Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.

**Plus PayPal Fee**



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $349.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)

An Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--NO OFFERS PLEASE--




Price: $355.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Free Hood (black)

An Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $355.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $359.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)


Item 1: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $359.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)


Item 1: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $364.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)


Item 1: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $365.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)


Item 1: UPDATED - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $369.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)


Item 1: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $369.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood


Item 1: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood (black)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy. The lens is black.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $374.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM
mindlessbuttonmasher
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood


Item 1: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 with Hood in Excellent Plus Condition. Extremely sharp copy.

Includes:
-Lens
-Olympus OEM front Cap
-Olympus OEM rear Cap
-Brand New in box Haoge LH-M47B Metal Lens Hood. Exact same high quality and appearance as the Olympus version.

I will upload photos later this week. But if you want the lens now, I can assure you it's a 9+ condition in every way accordance with the used camera market industry standard. I've been buying and selling used lenses for more than 20 years. It's nearly indistinguishable from new. I absolutely love this lens, but decided to go with one single lens to replace two lenses (12mm and 17mm), so I have to part with it. It's a tiny jewel of a lens.



--PICE IS FIRM--



Price: $374.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 19, 2026 at 01:50 PM





  Previous versions of mindlessbuttonmasher's message #17023578 « Sold: Olympus ED 12mm f/2 (black) - MINT »