Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16555564 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Danpbphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Douglas L wrote:
Bill Gass wrote:
Some sharp lookin F-15's there Sir Douglas...Nice work.

---------------------------------------------

KevinJacksonUK wrote:
Had to reset my log-in details as not logged in for eons but had to just to praise Bill's sunset Viper shot, you'll not see a better shot of that demo F-16 all season!

Douglas as well, superb stuff.

All the best,
Kev

gerov wrote:
Douglas,
first off, yet another outstanding series. I'm glad you got the F-15 from all those angles. As cool and capable as all the new-gen aircraft are, there is a small set that are older who just look more impressive. The F-4 and the F-15 are two such aircraft. Very cool stuff here.

Gero

Danpbphoto wrote:
Douglas L wrote:
Man! It's tough to post after what Bill posted! That sunset shot . I would like to get some shots of the F-16 in the new paint scheme before they change it again. The closest show where it will perform is in Rochester, NY, 360 miles away, another tough day trip if I go.

Some more from Dover yesterday.

Off to Annapolis to watch the BA rehearsal tomorrow, it's only 30 miles away this time.

Just OUTSTANDING photography Douglas!!!!!
Mind blowing!!!!
Thanks for all your suggestions!
Dan

Thank you very much gentlemen! Jim, beautiful pictures of a beautiful Texas girl!

Some shots of the rehearsal from the Naval Academy on Tuesday. I went to see the real deal on Wednesday too but one of the four ships was missing. This was likely the last time I got to see the BA this season. But I heard the Thunderbirds will be joining them in the homecoming show in Pensacola in November.

Fantastic shots Douglas. Where were you? USMC Stadium In Edgewater at Carroll Creek Inn?
I will be at a special ceremony for Vietnam Vets on Sunday evening and Monday morning at Arlington Ntl Cemetery. Have an extra invitation!?
Again Fantastic images all!
Dan

PS Suzanne sez "WOW!!!!!

May 25, 2024 at 12:02 PM
Danpbphoto

Douglas L wrote:
Bill Gass wrote:

KevinJacksonUK wrote:
Had to reset my log-in details as not logged in for eons but had to just to praise Bill's sunset Viper shot, you'll not see a better shot of that demo F-16 all season!

All the best,
Kev

gerov wrote:
Douglas,
first off, yet another outstanding series. I'm glad you got the F-15 from all those angles. As cool and capable as all the new-gen aircraft are, there is a small set that are older who just look more impressive. The F-4 and the F-15 are two such aircraft. Very cool stuff here.

Gero

Danpbphoto wrote:
Douglas L wrote:
Man! It's tough to post after what Bill posted! That sunset shot . I would like to get some shots of the F-16 in the new paint scheme before they change it again. The closest show where it will perform is in Rochester, NY, 360 miles away, another tough day trip if I go.

Off to Annapolis to watch the BA rehearsal tomorrow, it's only 30 miles away this time.

Mind blowing!!!!
Dan

Thank you very much gentlemen! Jim, beautiful pictures of a beautiful Texas girl!

Some shots of the rehearsal from the Naval Academy on Tuesday. I went to see the real deal on Wednesday too but one of the four ships was missing. This was likely the last time I got to see the BA this season. But I heard the Thunderbirds will be joining them in the homecoming show in Pensacola in November.

Fantastic shots Douglas. Where were you? USMC Stadium In Edgewater at Carroll Creek Inn?
I will be at a special ceremony for Vietnam Vets on Sunday evening and Monday morning at Arlington Ntl Cemetery. Have an extra ticket!
Dan

PS Suzanne sez "WOW!!!!!

May 25, 2024 at 12:01 PM
Danpbphoto

Douglas L wrote:
Bill Gass wrote:

KevinJacksonUK wrote:

All the best,
Kev

gerov wrote:
Douglas,

Gero

Danpbphoto wrote:
Douglas L wrote:

Mind blowing!!!!
Dan

I will be at a special ceremony for Vietnam Vets Commerative on Saturday evening and Sunday at Arlington Ntl Cemetery.
Dan

PS Suzanne sez "WOW!!!!!

May 24, 2024 at 01:49 PM

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16555564 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.