Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of JustShootMe's message #16380064 « In Stock: Nikon Zf Mirrorless Camera »

JustShootMe
Upload & Sell: On
Re: In Stock: Nikon Zf Mirrorless Camera

BPsmith511 wrote:
So, I have been playing with mine a fair amount and I'm loving the Exspeed 7, 3D tracking, and overall updates, the 24mp sensor is great. Buuut I'm still not sold on the ergonomics. I feel like if a Z6iii appears with Exspeed 7 and a 30mpx sensor, I might be tempted to swap. Who knows - You all may see my 40mm SE kit here on B/S shortly.

I do feel though that with a Z8 and the arrival of the 600mm PF, my kit is finally about done. The only question is will my second body be the Zf or the Z6iii? For the first time in a long time I'm finally feeling content with all of my gear.

The smallrig grip is pretty good, although it doesn’t match my ZF. It does make the camera quite a big bigger so I only use it with larger lenses.

Oct 31, 2023 at 07:08 PM

Previous versions of JustShootMe's message #16380064 « In Stock: Nikon Zf Mirrorless Camera »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.