Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of swldstn's message #16344279 « Sigma I-Series Lenses on 61 Mpixel A7RC? »

swldstn
Upload & Sell: On
Sigma I-Series Lenses on 61 Mpixel A7RC?

Hopefully a pretty straight forward question but maybe not.
Can the smaller full frame Sigma I-Series lenses support the resolution of Sonyís 61 Mpixel sensor in the new Sony A7CR?
The answer may get complicated by the fact that Sigma now has at least 9 or 10 lenses in the family from 27mm to 90mm but Iím considering pairing these together and wondering if anyone has direct experience with these lenses on the A7RV or even the A7R IV. I can start to do my own testing but wonder Iíd anyone already has some background or direct experience here.

Maybe experience on the new A6700 APS-C sensor with 26 Mpixels May also be applicable since the pixel size and pitch of the two sensors I think is the same.

Any, just reaching out to see if any one knows. I couldnít find any good references on the web yet.

Thank you for your time.

Sep 17, 2023 at 12:12 PM

Previous versions of swldstn's message #16344279 « Sigma I-Series Lenses on 61 Mpixel A7RC? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.