Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16258639 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Danpbphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

msalvetti wrote:
Danpbphoto wrote:
Great post Ray!
It is a Holiday to 75% of our population!
Thank You!
Dan

PS yes the edit of #2 leaves the Sergeant of the Guard "walking" on air. My fault.

Dan, do you know what section that last photo looking down the hillside is from? It reminds me a lot of the hillside above my uncle's grave, although I suspect that is unlikely.

Mark

I believe it is Sec29 off Sherman Drive Mark! Please send me your Uncle's name and info. I volunteer for Arlington(since 2009) and would love to honor him in person.
Fellow member Bob Jarman's father and mother are there also. I visit them each Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

If any other members has family there, let me know. Need all headstone info..Full name, DOB,DOD,Service(Army,Navy...) If wife is ther with him or husband with her..let me know that also.
Thanks!
Dan

Sorry for the small image. It was from my published ANC article.

May 31, 2023 at 02:49 PM
Danpbphoto

msalvetti wrote:
Danpbphoto wrote:
Great post Ray!
Thank You!
Dan

PS yes the edit of #2 leaves the Sergeant of the Gurad "walking" on air. My fault.

Dan, do you know what section that last photo looking down the hillside is from? It reminds me a lot of the hillside above my uncle's grave, although I suspect that is unlikely.

Mark

I believe it is Sec29 off Sherman Drive Mark! Please send me your Uncle's name and info. I volunteer for Arlington(since 2009) and would love to honor him in person.
Fellow member Bob Jarman's father and mother are there also. I visit them each Memorial Day and Veterans Day.
Thanks!
Dan

Sorry for the small image. It was from my published ANC article.

May 31, 2023 at 09:17 AM
Danpbphoto

msalvetti wrote:
Danpbphoto wrote:
Great post Ray!
Thank You!
Dan

PS yes the edit of #2 leaves the Sergeant of the Gurad "walking" on air. My fault.

Mark

Thanks!
Dan

May 31, 2023 at 09:01 AM

Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #16258639 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.