Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of LBJ2's message #16253812 « Official: Leica Q3 Unveiled, Now Open for Pre-Orders »

LBJ2
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Official: Leica Q3 Unveiled, Now Open for Pre-Orders

RustyRus wrote:
LBJ2 wrote:
Leica FOTOS ver 4.0.0 "Edit Photos and Video in Darkroom and view them in your Leica Gallery"

https://darkroom.co/blog/2023-05-25-leica-integration

I feel the LightRoom integration is already good enough and the experience of Lightroom on my Ipad Pro is phenomenal!!!

Good to see Leica is thinking about how people really want to use the gear, especially for a travel/mobile camera like the Q3.

I am also happy with Adobe across my devices and camera systems. Been using mobile since 2018, so I've seen the changes/enhancements implemented over the years. Amazing really.

I've never heard of Darkroom until now. Looks like both Adobe and Darkroom are now integrated to FOTOS. Curious to know more about Darkroom and why. Perhaps a more user-friendly mobile video editor?

May 25, 2023 at 01:11 PM

Previous versions of LBJ2's message #16253812 « Official: Leica Q3 Unveiled, Now Open for Pre-Orders »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.