Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of GroWeb's message #16203360 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

GroWeb
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:
This has to be some sort of record for this thread. This page has been up for almost 4 days!

Your words seem to have a mysterious power by which they are able to provoke a speeding up of the posting pace !

Welcome to this fabulous thread, and back to Nikon, SpecFoto. I have no doubt that you will very soon receive a comprehensive set of responses to your query; it's like that around here --- lots of experienced and knowledgeable people willing to share generously. I don't know about the Nikon options, only Fujifilm (which can register the focal length of each lens in the exif data, but not the aperture or shutter speed), but there are several folks here who have been using each of the mirrorless Nikon bodies.

Here are a few more scenic nature photos from last fall, courtesy of the 2.8 f/3.5 H (first two) and the 55 f/1.2 SC (third one), ably assisted by my Fuji X-T4 with LensTurbo II focal reducer.

Mar 26, 2023 at 11:03 AM

Previous versions of GroWeb's message #16203360 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.