Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of dclark's message #15982574 « Peregrine Falcons at Torrey Pines »

dclark
Upload & Sell: On
Peregrine Falcons at Torrey Pines

This year at Torrey Pines there were four Peregrine chicks and they all survived. The Peregrines are regressing to the mean after the single chick last year. There was lots of activity starting in Feb and lasting until June when the fledglings dispersed. I spent a lot of time on the beach and the trail at the top of the cliff wall and took approximately 100K frames, mostly in bursts of 10-200 shots. I have culled it down to a few thousand shots, but I will not post them all. I am many weeks behind so this will be a pretty large posting of some of my favorites.

Jul 03, 2022 at 10:07 AM
dclark

This year at Torrey Pines there were four Peregrine chicks and they all survived. The Peregrines are regressing to the mean after the single chick last year. There was lots of activity starting in Feb and lasting until June when the fledglings dispersed. I spent a lot of time on the beach and the trail at the top of the cliff wall and took approximately 100K frames, mostly in bursts of 10-200 shots. I have culled it down to a few thousand shots, but I will not post them all. I am many weeks behind so this will be a pretty large posting of some of my favorites.

Jul 03, 2022 at 09:57 AM
dclark

Jul 02, 2022 at 07:47 PM
dclark

Jul 02, 2022 at 07:45 PM
dclark

This year at Torrey Pines there were four Peregrine chicks and they all survived. The Peregrines are regressing to the mean after the single chick last year. There was lots of activity starting in Feb and lasting until June when the fledglings dispersed. I spent a lot of time on the beach and the trail at the top of the cliff wall and took approximately 100K shots, mostly in bursts of 10-200 shots. I have culled it down to a few thousand shots, but I will not post them all. I am many weeks behind so this will be a pretty large posting of some of my favorites.

Jul 02, 2022 at 07:09 PM

Previous versions of dclark's message #15982574 « Peregrine Falcons at Torrey Pines »