Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Game Changer's message #15946876 « Your favorite buying stop for photographic equipments? »

Game Changer
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Your favorite buying stop for photographic equipments?

B&H used to be my "go-to" store for my gear. I have purchased over $100k in camera gear, computers and electronics over the past 15 or so years. I regret to say that due to a recent situation where they were not completely honest with me, going forward I will only buy from B&H if it is specialty item that I need NOW and no other shop/dealer has it in-stock.

For camera gear, my new "go-to" is Robert's Camera. I have been buying select camera gear from Robert's for over 10 years and I have always been impressed with their personalized and transparent manner when dealing with me. For example, my NPS Priority Delivery 400mm TC Z lens order with B&H has been on backorder since the January release. When I ask B&H for an update or where I am on the wait list, all I am ever given is generic canned responses. I also ordered the lens from Robert's Camera just a couple weeks ago. With Robert's, I know exactly where I stand on their wait list and I get updates from the same salesperson I deal with. No BS. No 2-Step. I will bet that I get the lens from Robert's well before B&H notifies me that it is in-stock!

JMHO/YMMV

May 19, 2022 at 07:37 AM

Previous versions of Game Changer's message #15946876 « Your favorite buying stop for photographic equipments? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.