Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of dolina's message #14228637 « Pre-orders open! Sony A7R III and FE 24-105mm f/4 OSS lens! »

dolina
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony announce A7rIII, 400/2.8 and 24-105/4 today

I am a tad disappointed with some things. I based this on features on flagship smartphones and flagship full frame cameras from Sony & Nikon.

* The two SD slots are not both UHS-II
* Would the UHS-II slot read/write at peak 312 MB/s (2000x)?
* LCD is not multitouch
* USB-C should be Thunderbolt 3 so it can combine video (remove micro HDMI), data and charging (remove micro USB) thus allowing for less weight & space.

I am happy Sony released this. May it light up Canon & Nikon to offer better full frame bodies in the future or induce a price war.

Oct 25, 2017 at 04:59 AM
dolina
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony announce A7rIII, 400/2.8 and 24-105/4 today

I am a tad disappointed with some things. I based this on features on flagship smartphones and flagship full frame cameras from Sony & Nikon.

* The two SD slots are not both UHS-II and would the UHS-II slot read/write at peak 312 MB/s?
* LCD is not multitouch
* USB-C should be Thunderbolt 3 port so it can combine video (remove micro HDMI), data and charging (remove micro USB) thus allowing for less weight & space.

Oct 25, 2017 at 04:57 AM

Previous versions of dolina's message #14228637 « Pre-orders open! Sony A7R III and FE 24-105mm f/4 OSS lens! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.