fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of illmonk's message #13584452 « Sold: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP »

  

illmonk
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


Item 1: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP

Selling a Nikon D600 with MD-D14 Battery grip in near mint condition. Approximately 25k actuations lifetime, BUT, I just sent this in to Nikon for the shutter recall related to the oily blades (which I never experienced), and this new shutter has 3 actuations, just to make sure it worked. Nikon replaced the shutter, adjusted autofocus, checked and cleaned the image sensor and camera body on 5/2/16, for which I have the related paperwork.

I'm including original box and paperwork with everything that came with it, straps/manuals/cords/battery/battery charger, as well as a ML-13 remote control, extra screen cover, and the WU-1B wireless mobile adapter.

I'll accept Paypal and ship anywhere in the US, shipping is on me, Paypal add 3%. $800

*For those asking, I'm going to keep these bundled for the time being. I will relist separately next week if it doesn't sell. And thank you for the interest...

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 01, 2016 at 04:40 PM
illmonk
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


Item 1: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP

Selling a Nikon D600 with MD-D14 Battery grip in near mint condition. Approximately 25k actuations lifetime, BUT, I just sent this in to Nikon for the shutter recall related to the oily blades (which I never experienced), and this new shutter has 3 actuations, just to make sure it worked. Nikon replaced the shutter, adjusted autofocus, checked and cleaned the image sensor and camera body on 5/2/16, for which I have the related paperwork.

I'm including original box and paperwork with everything that came with it, straps/manuals/cords/battery/battery charger, as well as a ML-13 remote control, extra screen cover, and the WU-1B wireless mobile adapter.

I'll accept Paypal and ship anywhere in the US, shipping is on me, Paypal add 3%. $850

*For those asking, I'm going to keep these bundled for the time being. I will relist separately next week if it doesn't sell. And thank you for the interest...

Price: $850
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 01, 2016 at 11:00 AM
illmonk
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


Item 1: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP

Selling a Nikon D600 with MD-D14 Battery grip in near mint condition. Approximately 25k actuations lifetime, BUT, I just sent this in to Nikon for the shutter recall related to the oily blades (which I never experienced), and this new shutter has 3 actuations, just to make sure it worked. Nikon replaced the shutter, adjusted autofocus, checked and cleaned the image sensor and camera body on 5/2/16, for which I have the related paperwork.

I'm including original box and paperwork with everything that came with it, straps/manuals/cords/battery/battery charger, as well as a ML-13 remote control, extra screen cover, and the WU-1B wireless mobile adapter.

I'll accept Paypal and ship anywhere in the US, shipping is on me, Paypal add 3%. $900

*For those asking, I'm going to keep these bundled for the time being. I will relist separately next week if it doesn't sell. And thank you for the interest...

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 31, 2016 at 10:02 AM
illmonk
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


Item 1: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP

Selling a Nikon D600 with MD-D14 Battery grip in near mint condition. Approximately 25k actuations lifetime, BUT, I just sent this in to Nikon for the shutter recall related to the oily blades (which I never experienced), and this new shutter has 3 actuations, just to make sure it worked. Nikon replaced the shutter, adjusted autofocus, checked and cleaned the image sensor and camera body on 5/2/16, for which I have the related paperwork.

I'm including original box and paperwork with everything that came with it, straps/manuals/cords/battery/battery charger, as well as a ML-13 remote control, extra screen cover, and the WU-1B wireless mobile adapter.

I'll accept Paypal and ship anywhere in the US, shipping is on me, Paypal add 3%. $900


Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 31, 2016 at 10:02 AM





  Previous versions of illmonk's message #13584452 « Sold: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP »