fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of rdcny's message #13483606 « Sold: Canon 24-105 F4 IS L lens »

  

rdcny
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 24-105 F4 IS L lens


Item 1: Canon 24-105 F4 IS L lens

Mint Condition - came as part of a kit and I have not used it. I'll call it a 9+ because the lens is not brand new...I simply don't use this lens and would prefer to put this money towards an 18-35 F1.8 Sigma for a smaller format DSLR.

Lens comes with Canon front and rear caps, and a Canon lens hood (all specifically for 24-105 F4). Since the lens came as part of a kit, there is no box, but I do have a nice pouch for the lens.

$525 covers shipping and all fees - OR if you want to save some money $495 net to me...you can save Paypal fees if you go this route.

I've sold several high end items here lately: 800mm F5.6 Canon; 500mm F4 Canon (version 1); and a 17mm F4 T/S - no one seems to have complained about their new lenses.

Robert DeCandido PhD
NYC

Price: $525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Apr 04, 2016 at 02:28 PM
rdcny
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 24-105 F4 IS L lens


Item 1: Canon 24-105 F4 IS L lens

Mint Condition - came as part of a kit and I have not used it. I'll call it a 9+ because the lens is not brand new...I simply don't use this lens and would prefer to put this money towards an 18-35 F1.8 Sigma for a smaller format DSLR.

$525 covers shipping and all fees - OR if you want to save some money $495 net to me...you can save Paypal fees if you go this route.

I've sold several high end items here lately: 800mm F5.6 Canon; 500mm F4 Canon (version 1); and a 17mm F4 T/S - no one seems to have complained about their new lenses.

Robert DeCandido PhD
NYC

Price: $525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Mar 28, 2016 at 07:58 AM





  Previous versions of rdcny's message #13483606 « Sold: Canon 24-105 F4 IS L lens »