fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of VladiD's message #13402465 « Withdrawn: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop »

  

VladiD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop


Item 1: ASUS ROG G750JH







- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4GHz) Haswell
- 24 GB DDR3; HD Version
- 128GB SSD * 2 + 500GB Crucial M500 SSD
- 17.3-Inch Screen, Nvidia GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
- Running Windows 10


Howdy. I am selling this clean ASUS ROG G750JH 17-Inch Gaming Laptop. Purchased from Amazon in Nov 2013 while living in NYC and I needed a small footprint Windoze box. I used it maybe a total of 30h total since the purchase.

In mid-2014 the battery no longer held a charge, so I RMAed it for a new one, been keeping it charged since. The 1TB 5400rpm HD was replaced with an M500 500GB SSD.

The laptop works as intended, comes with its original power supply. Don't have the original boxes anymore but will make sure it's packed safely for transit.

$2,239 when new, asking $800 OBO via Paypal. Shipping & fees included via Fedex Ground.

PM with questions.

Cheers!

Vlad

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Feb 13, 2016 at 03:55 PM
VladiD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop


Item 1: ASUS ROG G750JH







- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4GHz) Haswell
- 24 GB DDR3; HD Version
- 128GB SSD * 2 + 500GB Crucial M500 SSD
- 17.3-Inch Screen, Nvidia GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
- Running Windows 10


Howdy. I am selling this clean ASUS ROG G750JH 17-Inch Gaming Laptop. Purchased from Amazon in Nov 2013 while living in NYC and I needed a small footprint Windoze box. I used it maybe a total of 30h total since the purchase.

In mid-2014 the battery no longer held a charge, so I RMAed it for a new one, been keeping it charged since. The 1TB 5400rpm HD was replaced with an M500 500GB SSD.

The laptop works as intended, comes with its original power supply. Don't have the original boxes anymore but will make sure it's packed safely for transit.

$2,239 when new, asking $900 OBO via Paypal. Shipping & fees included via Fedex Ground.

PM with questions.

Cheers!

Vlad

Price: $900
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Feb 12, 2016 at 12:50 PM
VladiD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop


Item 1: ASUS ROG G750JH







- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4GHz) Haswell
- 24 GB DDR3; HD Version
- 128GB SSD * 2 + 500GB Crucial M500 SSD
- 17.3-Inch Screen, Nvidia GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
- Running Windows 10


Howdy. I am selling this clean ASUS ROG G750JH 17-Inch Gaming Laptop. Purchased from Amazon in Nov 2013 while living in NYC and I needed a small footprint Windoze box. I used it maybe a total of 30h total since the purchase.

In mid-2014 the battery no longer held a charge, so I RMAed it for a new one, been keeping it charged since. The 1TB 5400rpm HD was replaced with an M500 500GB SSD.

The laptop works as intended, comes with its original power supply. Don't have the original boxes anymore but will make sure it's packed safely for transit.

$2,239 when new, asking $925 OBO via Paypal. Shipping & fees included via Fedex Ground.

PM with questions.

Cheers!

Vlad

Price: $925.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Feb 12, 2016 at 12:46 PM
VladiD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop


Item 1: ASUS ROG G750JH







- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4GHz) Haswell
- 24 GB DDR3; HD Version
- 128GB SSD * 2 + 500GB Crucial M500 SSD
- 17.3-Inch Screen, Nvidia GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
- Running Windows 10


Howdy. I am selling this clean ASUS ROG G750JH 17-Inch Gaming Laptop. Purchased from Amazon in Nov 2013 while living in NYC and I needed a small footprint Windoze box. I used it maybe a total of 30h total since the purchase.

In mid-2014 the battery no longer held a charge, so I RMAed it for a new one, been keeping it charged since. The 1TB 5400rpm HD was replaced with an M500 500GB SSD.

The laptop works as intended, comes with its original power supply. Don't have the original boxes anymore but will make sure it's packed safely for transit.

$2,239 when new, asking $925 via Paypal. Shipping & fees included via Fedex Ground. Currently not accepting lower offers, no trades.

PM with questions.

Cheers!

Vlad

Price: $925.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Feb 08, 2016 at 11:39 AM
VladiD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop


Item 1: ASUS ROG G750JH







- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4GHz) Haswell
- 24 GB DDR3; HD Version
- 128GB SSD * 2 + 500GB Crucial M500 SSD
- 17.3-Inch Screen, Nvidia GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
- Running Windows 10


Howdy. I am selling this clean ASUS ROG G750JH 17-Inch Gaming Laptop. Purchased from Amazon in Nov 2013 while living in NYC and I needed a small footprint Windoze box. I used it maybe a total of 30h total since the purchase.

In mid-2014 the battery no longer held a charge, so I RMAed it for a new one, been keeping it charged since. The 1TB 5400rpm HD was replaced with an M500 500GB SSD.

The laptop works as intended, comes with its original power supply. Don't have the original boxes anymore but will make sure it's packed safely for transit.

$2,239 when new, asking $975 via Paypal. Shipping & fees included via Fedex Ground. Currently not accepting lower offers, no trades.

PM with questions.

Cheers!

Vlad

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Feb 04, 2016 at 10:32 AM
VladiD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop


Item 1: ASUS ROG G750JH







- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4GHz) Haswell
- 24 GB DDR3; HD Version
- 128GB SSD * 2 + 500GB Crucial M500 SSD
- 17.3-Inch Screen, Nvidia GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
- Running Windows 10


Howdy. I am selling this clean ASUS ROG G750JH 17-Inch Gaming Laptop. Purchased from Amazon in Nov 2013 while living in NYC and I needed a small footprint Windoze box. I used it maybe a total of 30h total since the purchase.

In mid-2014 the battery no longer held a charge, so I RMAed it for a new one, been keeping it charged since. The 1TB 5400rpm HD was replaced with an M500 500GB SSD.

The laptop works as intended, comes with its original power supply.

$2,239 when new, asking $975 via Paypal. Shipping & fees included via Fedex Ground. Currently not accepting lower offers, no trades.

PM with questions.

Cheers!

Vlad

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Feb 03, 2016 at 02:09 PM
VladiD
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ASUS ROG G750JH Laptop


Item 1: ASUS ROG G750JH







- Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz (Turbo 3.4GHz) Haswell
- 24 GB DDR3; HD Version
- 128GB SSD * 2 + 500GB Crucial M500 SSD
- 17.3-Inch Screen, Nvidia GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
- Running Windows 10


Howdy. I am selling this clean ASUS ROG G750JH 17-Inch Gaming Laptop. Purchased from Amazon in Nov 2013 while living in NYC and having had issues with space in the home office. I used it maybe a total of 30h total since the purchase.

In mid-2014 the battery no longer held a charge, so I RMAed it for a new one, been keeping it charged since. The 1TB 5400rpm HD was replaced with an M500 500GB SSD.

The laptop works as intended, comes with its original power supply.

$2,239 when new, asking $975 via Paypal. Shipping & fees included via Fedex Ground. Currently not accepting lower offers, no trades.

PM with questions.

Cheers!

Vlad

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Feb 03, 2016 at 02:09 PM





  Previous versions of VladiD's message #13402465 « Withdrawn: ASUS ROG G750JH 17.3" Laptop »