Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Rob573's message #13067522 « Photo: RRS plate on 5DS R »

Rob573
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Photo: RRS plate on 5DS R

The day O pre-ordered my Canon EOS 5DS and my Canon EOS 5DS-\"R\" I went ahead and ordered 2 each of the EOS MARK 5 D III L Plate (the one one for use with the Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip (As I use the battery grip on all my canon bodies due to my business).
I am pleased to report that the RRS plates installed easily an look well. The L Plates are tight and secure without forcing them into place. The cable guide works well wit this L Plate from the Canon EOS Mark III.
At this time I see no reason to wait for the remanufactured plate for the Canon EOS 5DS and 5DS \"R\".
Even IF they continue custom making the two (2) piece plate fro the EOS 5DS & 5DS\"R\" I doubt that ti would appeal to me. Fooling around with two pieces that become on have never been fun for me and I have never had a product such as that which ended up being as strong as a single piece and the poor esthetics make me want to set it aside.

Jun 19, 2015 at 09:08 AM

Previous versions of Rob573's message #13067522 « Photo: RRS plate on 5DS R »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.