fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of alaskandood's message #12601714 « D750 Images »

  

alaskandood
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D750 Images


Went in to buy a D810 since my A7 is getting repaired, and I really wanted a second camera. They had received four D750\'s and I grabbed one of them.

Nothing great to display. Only had limited battery and I needed to drive home 3 hours away before I could charge it.

Here\'s what I grabbed today pulling off the highway briefly a few times.

D750 & 35-70/2.8 D
Turnagain Arm
DSC_0112.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

Crazy wife finding out I just bought another camera
DSC_0213.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 (Tried going after a Phillip Reeve style shot here)
DSC_0163.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 11
DSC_0156.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 Maxing out the 1/4000 (Didn\'t have an ND filter)
DSC_0140.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 maxing out the 1/4000 SS
D750 & 85/1.4 AIS W.O. by A.Laskan, on Flickr

It\'s my first DSLR (my only other camera has been an iphone and an A7), and I have to say that it feels great in my hands, it was pretty simple to figure out the controls, and manual focusing with the AIS seemed pretty easy (even without focus peaking). I think I nailed focus on every shot I tried.

Other than the 1/4000, I think it\'s great. Shutter sounds about the same as the A7, but louder than the D810. I just need to make sure I have ND filters, or CPL\'s with me from now on when shooting wide open in bright day light.

Serial Number XXX6767



Sep 27, 2014 at 09:23 AM
alaskandood
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D750 Images


Went in to buy a D810 since my A7 is getting repaired, and I really wanted a second camera. They had received four D750\'s and I grabbed one of them.

Nothing great to display. Only had limited battery and I needed to drive home 3 hours away before I could charge it.

Here\'s what I grabbed today pulling off the highway briefly a few times.

D750 & 35-70/2.8 D
Turnagain Arm
DSC_0112.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

Crazy wife finding out I just bought another camera
DSC_0213.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 (Tried going after a Phillip Reeve style shot here)
DSC_0163.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 11
DSC_0156.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 Maxing out the 1/4000 (Didn\'t have an ND filter)
DSC_0140.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 maxing out the 1/4000 SS
D750 & 85/1.4 AIS W.O. by A.Laskan, on Flickr

It\'s my first DSLR (my only other camera has been an iphone and an A7), and I have to say that it feels great in my hands, it was pretty simple to figure out the controls, and manual focusing with the AIS seemed pretty easy (even without focus peaking). I think I nailed focus on every shot I tried.

Other than the 1/4000, I think it\'s great. Shutter sounds about the same as the A7, but louder than the D810. I just need to make sure I have ND filters, or CPL\'s with me from now on when shooting wide open in bright day light.



Sep 27, 2014 at 08:21 AM
alaskandood
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D750 Images


Went in to buy a D810 since my A7 is getting repaired, and I really wanted a second camera. They had received four D750\'s and I grabbed one of them.

Nothing great to display. Only had limited battery and I needed to drive home 3 hours away before I could charge it.

Here\'s what I grabbed today pulling off the highway briefly a few times.

D750 & 35-70/2.8 D
Turnagain Arm
DSC_0112.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

Crazy wife finding out I just bought another camera
DSC_0213.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 (Tried going after a Phillip Reeve style shot here)
DSC_0163.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 11
DSC_0156.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

D750 & 85/1.4 AIS @ 1.4 Maxing out the 1/4000 (Didn\'t have an ND filter)
DSC_0140.jpg by A.Laskan, on Flickr

It\'s my first DSLR (my only other camera has been an iphone and an A7), and I have to say that it feels great in my hands, it was pretty simple to figure out the controls, and manual focusing with the AIS seemed pretty easy (even without focus peaking). I think I nailed focus on every shot I tried.

Other than the 1/4000, I think it\'s great. Shutter sounds about the same as the A7, but louder than the D810. I just need to make sure I have ND filters, or CPL\'s with me from now on when shooting wide open in bright day light.



Sep 27, 2014 at 02:10 AM





  Previous versions of alaskandood's message #12601714 « D750 Images »