Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Chris S.'s message #12503049 « D600 Class Action Law Suit »

Chris S.
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D600 Class Action Law Suit

molson wrote:
danh920 wrote:
i may have broken the rules...

Not unless you had already signed the Confidentiality Agreement.

A contract may be null and void when made under duress. An argument could be made that Nikon and/or the law firm running the class action placed D600 owners under duress by denying relief to victimized buyers unless they signed away their right of free speech.

If Nikon were acting in good faith, they would proclaim from the rooftops that they care about their customers, and seek aggressively to replace defective D600s with D610s.

If the law firm were acting in good faith, they would want justice for everyone, and not beg: Please don\'t share this solution with anybody we don\'t make a profit from--even though even Nikon has agreed to do it for everyone who asks. We beseech you not to disclose this to the Internet, where all might benefit. (I paraphrase.)

Kudos to danh920 for placing in clear view what only the dishonest or greedy would seek to hide.

--Chris

Aug 04, 2014 at 02:05 AM
Chris S.

molson wrote:
danh920 wrote:

A contract may be null and void when made under duress. An argument could be made that Nikon and/or the law firm running the class action placed D600 owners under duress by denying relief to victimized buyers unless they signed away their right of free speech.

If Nikon were acting in good faith, they would proclaim from the rooftops that they care about their customers, and seek aggressively to replace defective D600s with D610s.

If the law firm were acting in good faith, they would want justice for everyone, and not embarrassingly beg: \"Please don\'t share this path to relief with anybody we don\'t make a profit from--even though even Nikon has agreed to do it for everyone.\" (I paraphrase.)

Kudos to danh920 for placing in clear view what only the dishonest or greedy would seek to hide.

--Chris

Aug 04, 2014 at 01:56 AM
Chris S.

molson wrote:
danh920 wrote:

If Nikon were acting in good faith, they would proclaim from the rooftops that they care about their customers, and would replace defective D600s with D610s.

If the law firm were acting in good faith, they would want justice for everyone, and not embarrassingly beg: \"Please don\'t share this opportunity for relief with anybody we don\'t make a profit from--even though even Nikon admits they are entitled to it.\" (I paraphrase.)

--Chris

Aug 04, 2014 at 01:16 AM
Chris S.

molson wrote:
danh920 wrote:

If Nikon were acting in good faith, they would proclaim from the rooftops that they care about their customers, and would replace defective D600s with D610s.

If the law firm were acting in good faith, they would want justice for everyone, and embarrassingly beg: \"Please don\'t share this opportunity for relief with anybody we don\'t make a profit from--even though even Nikon admits they are entitled to it.\" (I paraphrase.)

--Chris

Aug 04, 2014 at 01:00 AM

Previous versions of Chris S.'s message #12503049 « D600 Class Action Law Suit »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.