Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of MitchSC's message #12499274 « D600 Class Action Law Suit »

MitchSC
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D600 Class Action Law Suit

brett maxwell wrote:
I think I\'m actually happy to keep my D600, based on this, it sounds like I\'ll get free sensor cleanings for life: http://nikonrumors.com/2014/08/01/how-to-replace-your-nikon-d600-camera-with-a-d610.aspx/

I feel the same. I benefited from the oil/dust fiasco. I was able to buy a practically new (148 shutter count) D600 for $1250. Nikon will replace the shutter and clean the sensor forever or give me a new D610 after three shutter replacements. Even though I wasn\'t happy with possibly having to send it to Nikon this was a no brainier for me. I have over 3k actuations on the shutter and have just noticed 3 spots during a recent trip to the Oregon coast and shooting under foggy conditions. I plan on putting another 3k -5k acuations on it before sending it in. Unless it gets worse I can clone a couple spots if needed. It\'s not noticeable under my normal shooting conditions.

Aug 01, 2014 at 06:13 PM
MitchSC
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D600 Class Action Law Suit

brett maxwell wrote:
I think I\'m actually happy to keep my D600, based on this, it sounds like I\'ll get free sensor cleanings for life: http://nikonrumors.com/2014/08/01/how-to-replace-your-nikon-d600-camera-with-a-d610.aspx/

I feel the same. I benefited from the oil/dust fiasco. I was able to buy a practically new (148 shutter count) D600 for $1250. Nikon will replace the shutter and clean the sensor forever or give me a new D610 after three shutter replacements. Even though I wasn\'t happy with possibly having to send it to Nikon this was a no brainier for me. I have over 3k actuations on the shutter and have just noticed 3 spots during a recent trip to the Oregon coast and shooting under foggy conditions. I plan on putting another 3k -5k acuations on it before sending it in. Unless it gets worse I can clone a couple spots if needed. It\'s not noticeable under my normal shooting conditions.

Aug 01, 2014 at 03:44 PM

Previous versions of MitchSC's message #12499274 « D600 Class Action Law Suit »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.