Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jim allison's message #12498892 « D600 Class Action Law Suit »

jim allison
Upload & Sell: On
Re: D600 Class Action Law Suit

The system is imperfect, at best,but I received 15,000 bucks in a class action law suit against a major drug maker. Sure the attorneys got as much as I did but I wouldn\'t have gotten 1 cent on my own. There was conclusive evidence that the company was well aware
of potential side effects and hid this information. Most corporations are going to do whatever
they can get away with if mean it generates higher profits. The attorneys are the same way,
Therefore, I believe that increased regulation of both corporations and attorneys is very much needed in order to protect the average citizen. People should come before profits. I shoot Nikon. I even worked for the US distributor of Nikon in the 1970s, but I think they deserve to take a corporate enema for the way they treated folks before they were forced to make good.

Aug 01, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Previous versions of jim allison's message #12498892 « D600 Class Action Law Suit »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.