fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Todd's message #12380688 « Nikon 58mm 1.4G lens review »

  

Todd
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon 58mm 1.4G lens review


Hardcore wrote:
Iluxa007 wrote:
Chris Dees wrote:
ohsnaphappy wrote:
So glad to see the 58 finally getting the credit it\'s due. Such a misunderstood lens. When you see this lens used properly you begin to understand why the old Noct Nikkor became a legend. And why Nikon decided to bring it back. It\'s a real breath of fresh air compared to Nikon\'s clinical professional look.


This lens is number one on my wish list, but over here it\'s too expensive (€ 1700,00 or over $ 2300,00) so I\'ll wait until the price comes down or I can find a nice second hand.


Woah, for that money I\'d rather get a New 70-200VRII here instead! that\'s a lot... (I own a 70-200VRII tho)

I\'m shooting a small wedding tomorrow. Will post results from this 58mm gem...


Can\'t wait to see the results!



If you go back a few pages, you will notice that I have posted some results from a wedding. Here they are again:

A few from Saturdays wedding / Nikon D800

F/2.5







F/2.5







F/1.4







F/3.2







F/2.5







F/3.2









May 30, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Todd
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon 58mm 1.4G lens review


Hardcore wrote:
Iluxa007 wrote:
Chris Dees wrote:
ohsnaphappy wrote:
So glad to see the 58 finally getting the credit it\'s due. Such a misunderstood lens. When you see this lens used properly you begin to understand why the old Noct Nikkor became a legend. And why Nikon decided to bring it back. It\'s a real breath of fresh air compared to Nikon\'s clinical professional look.


This lens is number one on my wish list, but over here it\'s too expensive (€ 1700,00 or over $ 2300,00) so I\'ll wait until the price comes down or I can find a nice second hand.


Woah, for that money I\'d rather get a New 70-200VRII here instead! that\'s a lot... (I own a 70-200VRII tho)

I\'m shooting a small wedding tomorrow. Will post results from this 58mm gem...


Can\'t wait to see the results!



If you go back a few pages, you will notice that I have posted some results from a wedding. Here they are again:

A few from Saturdays wedding / Nikon D800

F/2.5







F/2.5







F/1.4







F/3.2







F/2.5







F/3.2




May 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Todd
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon 58mm 1.4G lens review



Hardcore wrote:
Iluxa007 wrote:
Chris Dees wrote:
ohsnaphappy wrote:
So glad to see the 58 finally getting the credit it\'s due. Such a misunderstood lens. When you see this lens used properly you begin to understand why the old Noct Nikkor became a legend. And why Nikon decided to bring it back. It\'s a real breath of fresh air compared to Nikon\'s clinical professional look.


This lens is number one on my wish list, but over here it\'s too expensive (€ 1700,00 or over $ 2300,00) so I\'ll wait until the price comes down or I can find a nice second hand.


Woah, for that money I\'d rather get a New 70-200VRII here instead! that\'s a lot... (I own a 70-200VRII tho)

I\'m shooting a small wedding tomorrow. Will post results from this 58mm gem...


Can\'t wait to see the results!



If you go back a few pages, you will notice that I have posted some results from a wedding. Here they are again:

A few from Saturdays wedding / Nikon D800

F/2.5







F/2.5







F/1.4







F/3.2







F/2.5









May 30, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Todd
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon 58mm 1.4G lens review




Hardcore wrote:
Iluxa007 wrote:
Chris Dees wrote:
ohsnaphappy wrote:
So glad to see the 58 finally getting the credit it\'s due. Such a misunderstood lens. When you see this lens used properly you begin to understand why the old Noct Nikkor became a legend. And why Nikon decided to bring it back. It\'s a real breath of fresh air compared to Nikon\'s clinical professional look.


This lens is number one on my wish list, but over here it\'s too expensive (€ 1700,00 or over $ 2300,00) so I\'ll wait until the price comes down or I can find a nice second hand.


Woah, for that money I\'d rather get a New 70-200VRII here instead! that\'s a lot... (I own a 70-200VRII tho)

I\'m shooting a small wedding tomorrow. Will post results from this 58mm gem...


Can\'t wait to see the results!



If you go back a few pages, you will notice that I have posted some results from a wedding. Here they are again:

A few from Saturdays wedding / Nikon D800

F/2.5







F/2.5







F/1.4







F/3.2











May 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM





  Previous versions of Todd's message #12380688 « Nikon 58mm 1.4G lens review »