Item 1: FS: Brand New DSTE MB-D12 Vertical Grip for Nikon D800
Bought it, never used it, and now no need as my D800 is gone.
Comes with box, battery adaptor for the EN-EL15 and AA batteries. Probably the best looking third party, couldn't tell apart from the Nikon one. I will cover shipping.
Sandisk comes with lifetime warranty. I will include a copy of invoice from BH Photo. Comes in original packaging. Currently sells for $87 on amazon. Will ship & PP for $60
-------------------------------- Item 4: Cokin P Filter System
Cokin P filter holder with 77mm thread, 77-67 step down ring, Hi-Tech Graduated ND 0.9 Hard + ND 0.6 Soft (each filter costs $45). Much cheaper than Lee system with the same result. I've used them for my D800. Very neutral.
Item 1: FS: Brand New DSTE MB-D12 Vertical Grip for Nikon D800
Bought it, never used it, and now no need as my D800 is gone.
Comes with box, battery adaptor for the EN-EL15 and AA batteries. Probably the best looking third party, couldn't tell apart from the Nikon one. I will cover shipping.
Sandisk comes with lifetime warranty. I will include a copy of invoice from BH Photo. Comes in original packaging. Currently sells for $87 on amazon. Will ship & PP for $60
-------------------------------- Item 4: Cokin P Filter System
Cokin P filter holder with 77mm thread, 77-67 step down ring, Hi-Tech Graduated ND 0.9 Hard + ND 0.6 Soft (each filter costs $45). They are resin filters so have some hairline scratches but doesn't affect image in anyway. Much cheaper than Lee system with the same result. I've used them for my D800. Very neutral.