fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of voodoo1694's message #11701834 « Sold: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II »

  

voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is less than 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9850. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else (if necessary).
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 08, 2013 at 08:19 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is less than 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9850. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else (if necessary).
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 07, 2013 at 11:54 AM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is less than 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9850. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else (if necessary).
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

**SALE IS ON HOLD UNTIL NEXT WEEK** Still taking PM's from interested parties


Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is less than 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9850. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

**SALE IS ON HOLD UNTIL NEXT WEEK** Still taking PM's from interested parties


Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9850. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9850. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9650. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9650. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9650. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. The most notable wear are two minor bends in the front rim (the rubber bumper) and some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. They are not big bends, but they're there and can be fixed easily by most camera techs who are worth anything if you so desire. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9650. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
voodoo1694
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II


Item 1: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II

Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. The most notable wear are two minor bends in the front rim (the rubber bumper) and some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. They are not big bends, but they're there and can be fixed easily by most camera techs who are worth anything if you so desire. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap

Priced at only $9650. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping, you cover anything else.
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.

Price: $9650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM





  Previous versions of voodoo1694's message #11701834 « Sold: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II »