This lens was the object of my desire ever since I started shooting Nikon. It has served me well and continues to do so, but I've always wondered if the big brothers would be a better fit for my shooting style. I'm looking for anyone willing to do a trade with some cash changing hands.
The price listed is NET to me. Shipping and fess can be discussed in detail via pm.
The two lenses I am most interested in:
Nikon 600mm f4 VR (with cash from me)
My lens is in great condition. Some dings around the body, but nothing significant. Rear element is flawless. Front elememt has a small cleaning rub mark that has been there since I purchased it. I feel nervous about touching such a large piece of glass so I left it alone. I will provide pictures upon request. Please pm me for those.
I have the original case, keys, foot, hood, and softcap
Extras are: Wimberly foot, don zeck cap, aquatech softhood
I can provide high resolution photos of my lens if desired. Just ask and I'll pm you a link ASAP. Cheers!
This lens was the object of my desire ever since I started shooting Nikon. It has served me well and continues to do so, but I've always wondered if the big brothers would be a better fit for my shooting style. I'm looking for anyone willing to do a trade with some cash changing hands.
The price listed is NET to me. Shipping and fess can be discussed in detail via pm.
The two lenses I am most interested in:
Nikon 600mm f4 VR (with cash from me)
My lens is in great condition. Some dings around the body, but nothing significant. Rear element is flawless. Front elememt has a small cleaning rub mark that has been there since I purchased it. I feel nervous about touching such a large piece of glass so I left it alone. I will provide pictures upon request. Please pm me for those.
I have the original case, keys, foot, hood, and softcap
Extras are: Wimberly foot, don zeck cap, aquatech softhood
I can provide high resolution photos of my lens if desired. Just ask and I'll pm you a link ASAP. Cheers!
This lens was the object of my desire ever since I started shooting Nikon. It has served me well and continues to do so, but I've always wondered if the big brothers would be a better fit for my shooting style. I'm looking for anyone willing to do a trade with some cash changing hands.
The price listed is NET to me. Shipping and fess can be discussed in detail via pm.
The two lenses I am most interested in:
Nikon 600mm f4 VR (with cash from me)
My lens is in great condition. Some dings around the body, but nothing significant. Rear element is flawless. Front elememt has a small cleaning rub mark that has been there since I purchased it. I feel nervous about touching such a large piece of glass so I left it alone. I will provide pictures upon request. Please pm me for those.
I have the original case, keys, foot, hood, and softcap
Extras are: Wimberly foot, don zeck cap, aquatech softhood
I can provide high resolution photos of my lens if desired. Just ask and I'll pm you a link ASAP. Cheers!
This lens was the object of my desire ever since I started shooting Nikon. It has served me well and continues to do so, but I've always wondered if the big brothers would be a better fit for my shooting style. I'm looking for anyone willing to do a trade with some cash changing hands.
The price listed is NET to me. Shipping and fess can be discussed in detail via pm.
The two lenses I am most interested in:
Nikon 500mm f4 VR (with cash from you)
Nikon 600mm f4 VR (with cash from me)
My lens is in great condition. Some dings around the body, but nothing significant. Rear element is flawless. Front elememt has a small cleaning rub mark that has been there since I purchased it. I feel nervous about touching such a large piece of glass so I left it alone. I will provide pictures upon request. Please pm me for those.
I have the original case, keys, foot, hood, and softcap
Extras are: Wimberly foot, don zeck cap, aquatech softhood
I can provide high resolution photos of my lens if desired. Just ask and I'll pm you a link ASAP. Cheers!
This lens was the object of my desire ever since I started shooting Nikon. It has served me well and continues to do so, but I've always wondered if the big brothers would be a better fit for my shooting style. I'm looking for anyone willing to do a trade with some cash changing hands.
The two lenses I am most interested in:
Nikon 500mm f4 VR (with cash from you)
Nikon 600mm f4 VR (with cash from me)
My lens is in great condition. Some dings around the body, but nothing significant. Rear element is flawless. Front elememt has a small cleaning rub mark that has been there since I purchased it. I feel nervous about touching such a large piece of glass so I left it alone. I will provide pictures upon request. Please pm me for those.
I have the original case, keys, foot, hood, and softcap
Extras are: Wimberly foot, don zeck cap, aquatech softhood
I can provide high resolution photos of my lens if desired. Just ask and I'll pm you a link ASAP. Cheers!
This lens was the object of my desire ever since I started shooting Nikon. It has served me well and continues to do so, but I've always wondered if the big brothers would be a better fit for my shooting style. I'm looking for anyone willing to do a trade with some cash changing hands.
The two lenses I am most interested in:
Nikon 500mm f4 VR (with cash from you)
Nikon 600mm f4 VR (with cash from me)
My lens is in great condition. Some dings around the body, but nothing significant. Rear element is flawless. Front elememt has a small cleaning rub mark that has been there since I purchased it. I feel nervous about touching such a large piece of glass so I left it alone. I will provide pictures upon request. Please pm me for those.
I have the original case, keys, foot, hood, and softcap
Extras are: Wimberly foot, don zeck cap, aquatech softhood
This lens was the object of my desire ever since I started shooting Nikon. It has served me well and continues to do so, but I've always wondered if the big brothers would be a better fit for my shooting style. I'm looking for anyone willing to do a trade with some cash changing hands.
The two lenses I am most interested in:
Nikon 500mm f4 VR (with cash from you)
Nikon 600mm f4 VR (with cash from me)
My lens is in great condition. Some dings around the body, but nothing significant. Rear element is flawless. Front elememt has a small cleaning rub mark that has been there since I purchased it. I feel nervous about touching such a large piece of glass so I left it alone. I will provide pictures upon request. Please pm me for those.
I have the original case, keys, foot, hood, and softcap
Extras are: Wimberly foot, don zeck cap, aquatech softhood