Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of philber's message #11385982 « Lofoten - 2 FM guys with Leica M9 and Sony Nex »

philber
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Lofoten - 2 FM guys with Leica M9 and Sony Nex

Great pictures, Boris!

Interestingly, he and I have roughly the same number of keepers from the trip, but I out of 1000 pics, and Boris out of 2500, because he shoots every spot much more thourougly, with every lens, every aperture, with or without filters...
But when I scour my keepers for the same locations, I come up almost empty handed. I just didn\'t do that good. And one has to be careful with \"good pictures\" from the Lofoten, because getting \"good pictures\" is so easy (that is whyt they organise photo tours there, because, unless the weather is seriously un-co-operative, even mediocre photographers can, with a bit of help, come home with nice images. So, yeah, I have nice pictures from that area, and regrets that I was not more ruthless about working the spots until I did better.
Here are a couple of such \"nice pictures\" IMHO

Mar 02, 2013 at 12:14 PM
philber
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Lofoten - 2 FM guys with Leica M9 and Sony Nex

Great pictures, Boris!

Interestingly, he and I have roughly the same number of keepers from the trip, but I out of 1000 pics, and Boris out of 2500, because he shoots every spot much more thourougly, with every lens, every aperture, with or without filters...
But when I scour my keepers for the same locations, I come up almost empty handed. I just didn\'t do that good. And one has to be careful with \"good pictures\" from the Lofoten, because getting \"good pictures\" is so easy (that is whyt they organise photo tours there, because, unless the weather is seriously un-co-operative, even mediocre photographers can, with a bit of help, come home with nice images. So, yeah, I have nice pictures from that area, and regrets that I was not more ruthless about working the spots until I did better.
Here is one such \"nice picture\" IMHO

Mar 02, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Previous versions of philber's message #11385982 « Lofoten - 2 FM guys with Leica M9 and Sony Nex »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.