fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
  

Archive 2006 · CF deals

  
 
praveenk25
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · CF deals


I ordered 4gb extreme from mydigitaldiscount.com on friday and it got shipped today. I'm sure lexar and others will also bring down their prices in-line with sandisk.


Feb 07, 2006 at 01:30 PM
Wingspar
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · CF deals


dlew308 wrote:
B&H and Adorama have em for 109.95 now


Wow! Cool. Thanks for that info. Since I had a long list of things to order from B&H anyway, I just canceled my order at Roberts, and ordered the card from B&H. Cheaper than at Roberts too. Amazing that the price of the card came down over $100 in just a few days. I have to wonder why such a huge drop in price in such a short period of time. Could SanDisk no longer justify such huge profit margins?



Feb 07, 2006 at 02:32 PM
1              end




FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account