To help identify puppies in a multi puppy litter, they are each (typically) marked with a color.
This is our Mr Blue. The litter is 8 weeks old today.
He will be staying here when the rest of them go to their respective homes this coming week.
He still doesn't have an official name yet, but that will change in the next couple of days.
While trying to get some "official" photos of each of them yesterday, this was my favorite of him.
He was tired of the all the chaos and it was time for a nap.
I don't know if you're old enough to remember the Fleetwoods, but I bet they'd be happy with your name for this little puppy.
Tom
Thanks Tom. I think I do remember the song.
Just for clarification, his name is not Mr Blue. His identifying color is blue so we have been referring to him as Mr Blue. There is also a Mr Red, a Mister Green, and there is one that doesn't have a color so we refer to him as Mr No Mark.
The "theme" of this litter is "fields of gold" so his name will eventually have something to do with "gold".