Great restaurant inside too. For those not aware, Gardnerville and nearby Minden are very cool “old feel” mining towns just south of Reno, def worth a visit if you’re ever in the area.
Nice captures Kevin, I really like night black and white. Curious as to lens, appears something shot around 50mm with a very fast aperture, like even f0.95?
Also, curious on the backstory on your congratulations — did a friend named Jack win big?
Jack Flesher wrote:
Great restaurant inside too. For those not aware, Gardnerville and nearby Minden are very cool “old feel” mining towns just south of Reno, def worth a visit if you’re ever in the area.
Nice captures Kevin, I really like night black and white. Curious as to lens, appears something shot around 50mm with a very fast aperture, like even f0.95?
Also, curious on the backstory on your congratulations — did a friend named Jack win big?
See lighted sign in second image! Jack won a lot of money!
Very nice work. I'm another person who likes nighttime b&w, especially at the time you shot these when there's still enough light in the sky to see cloud formations. Very interesting lens. I was surprised to see that it's coded. I thought that was proprietary for Leica.
Brent