fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Gitzo Mountaineer Series 2 2542 Carbon Fiber Tripod (no center column)

  
 
jeffophotos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Gitzo Mountaineer Series 2 2542 Carbon Fiber Tripod (no center column)


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Gitzo Mountaineer Series 2 2542 Carbon Fiber Tripod (no center column)



Available


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free insured to CONUS


Selling a Gitzo 2542 carbon fiber four section tripod. The tripod folds up to 22-1/2 inches length and extends 54-1/4 inches.

I have refurbished the tripod by replacing a few of the locking rings, - $200 value. I’ve applied some wd-40 so the box may have a residual odor.

The tripod includes the twin torx wrenches, storage bag and grease which came with the tripod. Also included is a detached center column. Full disclosure, I removed the center column as I shoot mostly low to the ground but wasn’t able to reinstall. If you absolutely need a center column, understand this may not be the right solution. I am selling a similar one with a working center column. Or maybe you can figure it out lol

I cover insured CONUS shipping and PO goods and service fees.

This tripod sells nearly $1,000. Because of the center column I’ve priced that into the listing. GitzoSpares.com sells parts for every Gitzo tripod so that is an option. I think the issue is with the plastic sleeve that sits between the column and hole.

I’m selling all of my spare tripods as I’m scaling back my equipment. Look for other posts.




































shows typical signs of wear














Oct 10, 2026 at 04:35 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account