fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony VG-C4EM Grip

  
 
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony VG-C4EM Grip


New topic posted in the last 24 hours Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony VG-C4EM Grip



Available


Price: $195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS


Selling a Sony VG-C4EM grip. I had this on an A1 body, but the buyer of that body didn't want it, so I have it for sale. The grip holds one or two Sony batteries.The grip fits the following bodies:
Compatible with the Sony A1, A9II, A7SIII, A7RV, A7IV, A7RIVA, a7RIV and A7V.
Ships in Sony box. I bought this used at B&H and is a USA model. Shipping is $20 and you cover Paypal fees or fee free payment.









Oct 10, 2026 at 04:06 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account