fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Otus vs. Otus ML

  
 
Stargenx
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Otus vs. Otus ML


One thing I've been curious about is whether anyone has compared the original Otus to the Otus ML series. I would love to see some comparison shots, as I'm curious what the differences are in overall rendering. I remember the Otus being neutral but purposeful, a very clean image. It's my understanding the new ML series are a little bit more characterful, but what that means in practice, I'm not sure! Cheers


Oct 08, 2026 at 05:23 PM
Planetwide
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Otus vs. Otus ML


tag


Oct 09, 2026 at 03:25 PM







FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account